patient x

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by faithinlove, Jul 16, 2009.

1. faithinlove

faithinlove New Member

please let us know what made you well?? If you are better then share it with us that are still so sick.
    God bless and keep you,
  2. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Faith,

I thought I'd just mention that "Patient X" has not posted on this board in well over a year, so it's probably unlikely that he will see your post here. If you want to get in touch with him (which I intend to do), you can e-mail Cort Johnson over at his website. Cort Johnson's comment was:

"It's obviously not for everyone but if you're interested e-mail me and I can put you in touch with 'Patient X'.

If you read the entire article at the above website, at the end Cort describes some of the treatment information you seem to be interested in. He also talks about how they're trying to figure out the best way to get this treatment and treatment information disseminated.

I feel there's much in this article to be hopeful about, as the treatment descriptions are in line with the health direction I've long been oriented toward. I'll paste a couple paragraphs below which describe the doctor's protocol that helped him improve so dramatically.

Best, Wayne

The Protocol: the doctor uses his own version of a technique called neural therapy that traditional western minded doctor's probably wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. He believes that the body’s response to a viral infection, probably one or more strains of coxsackie virus and possibly CMV, alters the functioning of the amygdala and other areas of the brain adjacent to it resulting in the deregulation of the autonomic nervous system, HPA axis and immune functioning. The therapy is designed to re regulate psycho-neuro-endocrine-immune function so that the person can return to a healthy state of mind and body.

The doctor uses various treatments that integrate osteopathic, eastern acupuncture and homeopathic principles. A primary focus is a technique frequently used in Germany called ‘Neural therapy’ that has gained a margin of acceptance by the work of Dr. Klinghardt here in the U.S. His unique contribution to the neural therapy field has been his application of homeopathic formulas in place of the anesthetics usually used in neural therapy. These formulas are hand-picked on a day-to-day basis and are injected into neural points to return balance to the neuro-muscular-endocrine response and fight off the infection. He also utilizes prolotherapy, laser therapy, intravenous nutrient replacement and other techniques that help revitalize the competency of the body as a whole. [This Message was Edited on 07/16/2009]
  3. aftermath

aftermath New Member

Although I remain skeptical, Cort has very legitimate reasons for pursuing this.

I believe that this individual will be participating in discussions on Cort's own forum at some point in the very near future.