PatPalmer - re: cytolog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chickadee, May 16, 2003.

1. chickadee

chickadee New Member

Pat, after researching cytolog, I decided that I wanted to try it but haven't been able to find a website that I can order from - if it's not too much trouble, would you e-mail the information to me. My e=mail addy is in my profile.
    Thanks a lot.
  2. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

ok pat and chick: here is how cytolog has affected me,
    anohter catch 22 i'm afraid but since you all don't have the top 5 yr. symptom that has PLagued me 24 hrs. a day i can only attmempt to described as a sandpapery dry dry fire ant like burning biting raspy tingling in the mouth tongue throat and bronchials with intermitten dry coughing and extreme thirst i have flu like and other symtoms

Cheney calls them sensory dysethias meaning he says there is an organic cause but doesn't know what it is other than th2 overact. and of course in cfids our pain is (fms too) magnfied due to hpa

i've had the same problem i try something and it seems to exascerbated the top symptom so i really am depressed

i see cheney on 6/l0 and am going to carolina health center for some comptuerized maybe bioenergetic testing not sure some friends in TN that it helped he has cfs recommended it highly and they take medicare they say so i'm seeing them they have an MD and a GREEk fellow who has studies acupuressure for yrs and taken this type of testing to a new level per my christian friends

OK ON CYTOLOG + it has helped the extreme m. stiffness and fibro like body pain,

even energy somewhat ,

- seems to exascerbate my top symtpom but anymore i cna't tell what causes what i had same problme with JC tonic bonnie used to talk about on this board it had some good benefits but i had like allergic reactions and made the "dysethias seem worse" but so many things affect that symptom i can't tell what is what

I SAY try it

The only thing i can figure out is i have pretty much senstivitiy to milk products especially with the binging problme i've fought the severe food cravings of last 2 yrs. have been very bad, and what do i crave the most??? choc. malts and whpped cream for some reason,

BUT most on this site say it has no MILK in end product

so says joe bently of lifestar also, WHAT do you think after reading the info, PLEASE let me know

i will send you the Q and answers on cytolog on lifestar site, i can't post the link here so e mail

paulstory@iolky.com i'll give you the 800 no. and the site

God bless and thanks i hope i can help you Paul M in KY
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I can`t see your E-Mail addy in the profile, but if you go into a search engine and tap in Cytolog, the company will be on there and you can order through them .

Thay say if the product doesn`t work, return the empty or part used pump and they will give a full refund inc shipping costs......

Can`t do better than that. They must be confident.

pat.
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I can`t see your E-Mail addy in the profile, but if you go into a search engine and tap in Cytolog, the company will be on there and you can order through them .

Thay say if the product doesn`t work, return the empty or part used pump and they will give a full refund inc shipping costs......

Can`t do better than that. They must be confident.

Pat.
  5. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

God you are in a bad way, I feel so sorry, no wonder you are having to be so careful with anything new.

I posted the Q & A the other day, and also replied to you on your other post.

Tap your name in the top "search messages" and you`ll find it.

Same for Cytolog, tap that in and the articles posted are listed too.

Having read all the info on their site, I think you would be absolutely safe to try this as:-

(1) It does not go through the digestive tract, so that eliminates the reactive response.

(2) Cytolog works purely by passing on information to the cells - same as software for the PC, or a virus scanner.

(3) It`s purely coded strings of ameno acids called infopeptides, it does not contain any form of a trace nutrient.

Think of how a baby develops from the size of a pinhead, this is something along those lines.

If you decide to try this, I am very hopeful it may help you, as it can help with any degenerative disease, and you certainly fit that bill.

Love Pat.