PatPalmer Where Are You?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonakay, Jul 31, 2005.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Worried about you with all the London bombings girl. Are you and yours all ok??

Many hugz from your 'cheeky' friend,
    Tona
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Hi Tona,

Thank you so much for your concern. Thankfully we live over 2 hours drive from London so it didn`t affect us at all.

How are you these days?

Can`t believe it`s November already, I hadn`t realised it`s been this long since I was last on here... I am sorry - just been a busy girl!

This year I have set up an Office Cleaning business and now have 8 cleaners working 2 hrs every night. I have done this to fund my Daughter who has now "LEFT HOME" to study at University. It`s an expense I never expected - she`s turned out a bright little spark and certainly hasn`t got it from me!

To think three years ago she was virtually bed-ridden with CFS, and now she`s flown the nest - and making up for lost time.
    Surfing down the stairs on ironing boards and getting plastered - it`s great she has a life now. She has a boyfriend too so I only hear from her once or twice a week if i`m lucky...

How has this year been for you?

love, xxPatxx

4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

It's wonderful to hear from you! When we lose touch or something horrid happens I sure wish I had an e-mail address.

Time is flying by here too. My daughter turned 30 this summer and my baby turned 16 and is driving. He is working two part time jobs, one at a flower shop a couple from Church own and the other at a music store downtown owned by a friend of ours. Kris is self taught on the guitar and is living his dream working at the shop. He's turned out to be a wonderful kid.

Had to laugh at vision of surfing down the stairs on an ironing board! Oh to be young again and know what we know now.

Ohio is cold as heck right now, 15 this morning. I am not ready for cold winter weather.

The Queen of Clean (mama) is flying in from Arizona tomorrow for a three week visit. She comes for Thanksgiving to help me cook and stays to help me Christmas shop. She goes home on the 10th. So needless to say I've been busy cleaning lately...lol

How's it feel to be the 'boss'? Sounds like a wonderful way to finance school.

What are your holiday plans this year? Well time to get busy, I'm so glad you checked in and keep in touch!

Love,
    Tona
  5. tonakay

tonakay New Member