PAUL WHITCOMB - HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS DOCTOR ! OR HEARD ABOUT HIM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Pen-hen, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Pen-hen

Pen-hen New Member

Hi,
    I have not been on here for a very long time, but been reading about this Dr. Paul Whitcomb, as he a Chiropractor, in South Lake Tahoe, California ! People all over goes to him, and he has help so many people with Fibromylia. Dr. Paul Whitcomb claims that he is helping 95% of his Fibromylia patients recover and feel well enough to lead normal lives. I was thinking about going to see him, and I'm from Oregon, but would like to hear if anyone on here been to see him. And your imput on this Doctor. He does has his own Web Site;www.tahoedailytribune.com. And it is alot of money as well to see Dr. Paul Whitcomb. So if anyone been there. please let me know. And for all you others, that never heard about him, go to the web site, check this out. Might be interesting to you too. Thanks very much !!!
  2. Pen-hen

Pen-hen New Member

Thanks so much, and I did read everything. In the past, been to so many Doctors, really leary today ! I won't go to just anybody anymore. That why I wanted inputs about this Paul Whitcomb. Thank You for your time.
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I have been going to a chiropractor for the last 4 weeks and he seems to be helping me with the back/neck pain. I have severe osteoarthritis in neck/shoulders and moderate in my low back.

I've talked to him about the FM and his take is this....."whoever says they can cure FM, including any chiropractor, is lying. It can't be done. It's something that you will have your ups and downs daily and you have to learn to live with it." He's also talked about the importance of reducing stress in my life and getting my mind on something other than how I'm feeling at the moment. Good words, huh!

I guess I'm lucky that I found a good one that believes there is FM/CFS. He is gentle, sympathetic and very very good looking. That's a perk I didn't think I would enjoy!

4. careyb31

careyb31 New Member

I live close to this doctor and have heard a lot about him. I have heard that he helps a lot of people, but it is very expensive. I have also heard that the local Fibro. group says nothing but bad things about him. Who knows. I think if you can afford his treatments, then you should try them. Good luck!
  5. Rachelsvine

Rachelsvine New Member

Unfortunately, he's under investgation and the Chiro Board of Calif. wants to take his license away. I saw him for 10 and a half weeks. Spent around $10,000 and got all my symptoms back 6 weeks later. Sorry to burst your bubble. be wary very wary. Rachelsvine
  6. lifespirit

lifespirit Member

PAUL WHITCOMB - currently he has been doing business with other Chiropractors. His websites are:
    I am not sure if is actually helping people and Chiropractors or he has his own agenda..., maybe to grow his business, become famous, make money, or something else. Anyone please reply, I really don't want people, human lives in danger. http://nofibropain.com and http://www.nrc.md
  7. lifespirit

lifespirit Member

8. lifespirit

lifespirit Member

PAUL WHITCOMB - currently he has been doing business with other Chiropractors. His websites are:
    I am not sure if is actually helping people and Chiropractors or he has his own agenda..., maybe to grow his business, become famous, make money, or something else. Anyone please reply, I really don't want people, human lives in danger.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013