PEACEBABY PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by leubie, Sep 20, 2006.

1. leubie

leubie New Member

Hey my name is Laura--------I just read the post from yesterday----------I AM SO SORRY ---I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME-----------I worded it all wrong---------I think i made alot of people mad----------but i want YOU to know that i did not intend to sound so ----------well horrible!!!!-------Im sorry if i hurt your feelings and sorry that i sounded so accusing-------Im sure that you are a fine person and a wonderful MOM and that you would never do anything to harm your baby----------i woded it all wrong------------So please ,please forgive me------------and if you have time--------please keep in touch----------i rarely ever post ---------but i read alot here-----------this site has been a GODSEND for me-------------i want you to know that i am truly sorry------------THANK YOU -----------------LOVE TO ALL---------LAURA
  2. leubie

leubie New Member

JUST BUMBING FOR PEACEBABY
  3. leubie

leubie New Member

Hey peacebaby-------i have to get off now and go to work--------just wanted to get in touch with you---------ill check back in tonight--------------i hope youll accept my apologies-----------oh yea----------i read your profile-----------ilove your picture---------you look great ----------thanks for listening!!!!!!!LOVE TO ALL ---------LAURA
  4. leubie

leubie New Member

Thank-you so much for accepting my apology-------------i rushed home during lunch to see if you had gotten my message-------------i was so happy when i read your post!!!!! i hope to talk w/ you more---------ive got to go back to work--------------THANK-YOU-------THIS MEANS ALOT TO ME-------------------love to all----------laura