Peanut butter diet.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ggks, Jan 12, 2007.

1. ggks

ggks New Member

Has anyone heard of the peanut butter diet? I have read a little bit about it is a small health book that came in the mail. It didn't say how much to eat and with what.

2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I could go on that one if they let me wrap chocolate around it! Darn, now I want a peanut butter cup!

3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Being an older Brit the first time I heard of peanut butter was when I moved her 25 years ago. No doubt they have it in UK now as they have burgers and pizza there now and even pasta!!!

Well I must be the only person living in the USA who hates peanut butter, I also hate coffee, I hate the smell and the texture etc but I like peanuts.

One thing anyone who uses PB should check no added oils as many famous brands are loaded with trans fats. You can get a couple of brands that are just what they are supposed to be peanuts in their own oil. Any health benefits would be lost in the famous brands and I cringe to think of all the hydrogenated fats little kids who eat PBJ's every day are getting. My son tells me the pure varieties taste a lot better too.

Love Annie Cromwell