PeanutButter Pie,,,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Nov 27, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

This is soooo Good!

1 chocolate Graham cracker crust 9 inch

1 pkg Cream Cheese
    1 cup Peanutbutter
    1 cup Powdered sugar
    2 cups cool whip,,,,,,Mix all 4 ingredients togeather very well,,,,pour into the ready made crust,,,,Top with ground up chocolate bar and peanuts,,,,,put in the fridge for an hour before serving,,,,,,,,,,,,

Enjoy! Also you can top it with more cool whip ,,,,,,,You can use lowfat everthing except the powdered sugar if you want!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/30/2007]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Does it taste like a Snickers bar?

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks all! It's really easy and does taste like a snickers bar! I only had a lifttle bit of it but can tell you that if given the chance i probably would have eaten the whole thing,,,,,,,But i know that it would have put me into a coma!,,,,,,,,,,So i was Good!,,,,,,,,,lolol

Molly~~ yep it would be an easy one for the kids to make! Tell your Daughter Goodluck from Me !
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Bumping For Biddy 2007
  5. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

if you need to put something together quick to take somewhere! I can't help to wonder what it would taste like frozen as well?????

6. sisland

sisland New Member

I think it will Taste really Good frozen! Just cover it of course (Duh!) before freezing,,lolol!,,I just made it for Thanksgiving at my daughters house,,,,,,everyone loved it!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/30/2007]
  7. budmickl

budmickl New Member

How well does it travel? Can you ship me one? Of course, I'd have to be the highest bidder on Ebay!

Sounds delicious!

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi Gals!
    I would ship you both one if i could! Don't think pie would ship well though!,,,lololol,Bud hows your job going?,,,,,,,,Hope all is well with you!,,,,,,,Sis