Pediatric cfs/fibro sight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Clearlykoi, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Clearlykoi

Clearlykoi New Member

Ran across this, and thought it might be of intrest to those of you who are parents of kids with fibro or cfs...... I wish my folks would of had access to something like this. I found it interesting as it mentioned a research article on loose joints and cfs, and my rheumy made a big issue on me having very loose joints during my
    diagnosis.

pediatricnetwork (Edited by Moderator To Remove URL)

All the best

Shantee!
    Jenn

2. Clearlykoi

Clearlykoi New Member

Ran across this, and thought it might be of intrest to those of you who are parents of kids with fibro or cfs...... I wish my folks would of had access to something like this. I found it interesting as it mentioned a research article on loose joints and cfs, and my rheumy made a big issue on me having very loose joints during my
    diagnosis.

pediatricnetwork (Edited by Moderator To Remove URL)

All the best

Shantee!
    Jenn

3. karbear

karbear New Member

Thank you for the website. I have been on it for an hour reading all I can. I will have my 13 year old daughter also get on later...we are currently going through the problems in school. She is absent more than shes there lately..meeting tommorrow with the school administrators..this has been very helpful reading up on this ..thanks again...god bless,karin