Peeling of hands

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catmom50, Jun 29, 2006.

1. catmom50

catmom50 New Member

I just noticed yesterday peeling in a small area on right palm, now today same thing on left. It is very small area, but wondering if anyone has had a problem with this? The doctor recently added Wellbutrin (I've taken Prozac about 5 yrs). She also gave me some samples of Enablex, for the irritable bladder. Anyone????
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

which is exacerbated by stress, allergies, lots of things. I've had some on my hands lately and feel it is allergy related. I have some ointment, which really helps (prescription). Hope you get some help...is it itchy?
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

catmom 50,
    Im fibrolady37 & i just read your post & i hope i can give you some info on a couple of subjects.
    You say your skin is peeling do you have any other symptoms?
    Let me know because i might be able to help.
    You also mention bladder problems.
    I also have bladder problems & i take tolterodine 4 mgs 1 a day.
    My bladdre problems started when my only child was born.
    If i coughed id leak urine.
    And a lot of the time i couldnt get to the toilet on time so i leaked again.
    Ive had a leaky bladder for about 12 yearS & theres no improvement.
    Try & find any other sites for bladder problems & your peeling skin you might find some useful info.
    Take care (((((((((((((((.
    Fibrolady37.
  4. catmom50

catmom50 New Member

...For the info.

I really don't have any other symptoms, besides the FM ones. The bladder medication is causing constipation, so I am taking it every other day. This is unusual for me, as I have had IBS with diarrhea now for over a year, which the doctor says ties into the FMS.

I just thought it strange to have some peeling in small areas of both hands. I will call the doctor this morning and discuss it with her.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Boy I read somewhere that peeling ahnds is a sign of something and now I cannot recall what it is.

Can you google it in?
    Love Anne C