PENGY lovers post

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Oct 20, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hey all, i thought i would try this title, so i didn't have to try and cram everyones name in the post!!

Sheepy, how's Georgia doing with her boyfriend??

Our little house dog is always trying to mate with with the cat, and one day we might have a litter of cat/dogs.

How's everyone doing?? I am finally in less pain, what a relief. But now i'm fighting with my family!! Grrr!

It always seem like when i feel better we all have more conflict. I think it's because when i feel so bad i have no expectations, and they can do what they want. When i feel better, i try to put life back in order, and they have to get use to having a bossy mommy and wife again. Someone willing to hold them accountable again.

Not very consistant for them, so they natural resist, kids and spouse.
    Very frusterating
    However i do have a clean and scrubbed floor!! yeah! It's been a long while since it got scrubbed!

I also cleaned the nasty microwave!

It's been raining for about three days!! Need alittle sunshine!
  2. morningsonshine

We are sisters here, but not sure if any of us would qualify for a convent! ;0)

[This Message was Edited on 10/20/2007]
  3. morningsonshine

I hope you have a nice day with Cake man!

Poor Ursala is going to need one of your quilts to stay warm for awhile!!

The purple Pengy has been greatly admired by friends and family, i'm worried he is becoming a little vain! LOL!

I think it's hard, or confusing for our friends and family to know what to expect from us from day to day?

Is cake man going to learn to quilt with you?? :0)
  4. morningsonshine

What kinda yarn are you looking for? You will have to send me a message about that, maybe able to help you out?
    I really liked the polar bear message you sent!

Do you know what i like about horses (animals, pets) I just went out to their pasture and gave them another armful of hay, and they don't care one bit how i look today!! HaHaHa

I need a shower, i'm in my rob, huge wool socks, and my husbands oversized trashed out tennis shoes.
    One Hot Momma!!
  5. morningsonshine

I have a bunch of people asking me to knit dish rags. Pretty easy but not the most inspiring thing!

Sheepy- email away!
    I would like to try a sweater, something simple, but not that brave yet.
  6. morningsonshine

I looked up those sweaters you mentions, Rocky, they don't look that easy! LOL

Georgia, i'm not coming over any more this month if your going to be watching those scary movies!!!

You better becareful when your knitting or quilting that you don't accidently poke yourself when you are watching those movies, and you jump at the scary parts!!!

Today, we are going to go visit my parents, so we leave soon, so i will be back (yes that's a threat! :0)) this evening after i'm back home!

7. morningsonshine

Fight and Jodie, how are you to doing??

Hope your feeling better?

Thinking of you