pentagon biological testing in u.s.a. 1960's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jan a., Oct 8, 2002.

1. jan a.

jan a. New Member

On this morning news for those who may miss it they announced that the pentagon did do biological weapons testing in the 1960's in alaska , hawaii, maryland and florida...they said they dont know if civilians were affected but people working on tests are now sick and are suing the government....how ofte have many thought this kind of thing could have something to do with our strange ailments? could these diseases have spread around the country with weather patterns or mabe those exposed were contagious to others around them....boy this is scary and makes you wonder what else the government isnt telling us...Mabe it has nothing to do with our sickness but no one has an expalnation why so many people are sick with this illness and Ive read our symptoms are like gulf war illness where the men were exposed to chemicals....If only they could prove it by some kind of test...we could all sue the government for our misery....but Im sure it wont work out that easy to get answers...I did not hear of what the sick people who were exposed symptoms are...mabe that will come out with different news media reporting on it....just some more annoying food for thought....better health to you all...jan a.
  2. jan a.

jan a. New Member

On this morning news for those who may miss it they announced that the pentagon did do biological weapons testing in the 1960's in alaska , hawaii, maryland and florida...they said they dont know if civilians were affected but people working on tests are now sick and are suing the government....how ofte have many thought this kind of thing could have something to do with our strange ailments? could these diseases have spread around the country with weather patterns or mabe those exposed were contagious to others around them....boy this is scary and makes you wonder what else the government isnt telling us...Mabe it has nothing to do with our sickness but no one has an expalnation why so many people are sick with this illness and Ive read our symptoms are like gulf war illness where the men were exposed to chemicals....If only they could prove it by some kind of test...we could all sue the government for our misery....but Im sure it wont work out that easy to get answers...I did not hear of what the sick people who were exposed symptoms are...mabe that will come out with different news media reporting on it....just some more annoying food for thought....better health to you all...jan a.
  3. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

right off. It does make you wonder..I think we all need to do some further investigating into this. We can search for any info we can find and etc..This one may and may not have anything to do with us but who knows how many other times they did it and havent told us. We got this DD somehow, it just just fall from the sky...but on second thought MAYBE IT DID.....
    Carla
  4. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

and read more about this. I will be looking around for more info. One of the bacteria they released was Bacillus Globigii which attacks a person immune system. Wonder how many times they have tested this thru the years?
    Carla
  5. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Just finished posting a long-winded post on secret societies and this goes hand in hand. Too tired to add my $.02 now but I do have somethings to share. Later. Lil'
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

see the thread with the word conspiracy in the title, it is in the recent section right now, some amazing info in there.

You bet it is true, about our lovely Gumment.

Jaci
    [This Message was Edited on 10/09/2002]
  7. jan a.

jan a. New Member

thanks for your replies and input. I dont know if we will ever know the full scope of what our government is or has been doing and where ( I doubt it) but what can we do ? we are helpless victums...it may not have anything to do wth it but why are so many sick with a hard to diognose disease with no known real cure? where did this virus or bacteria come from? Does anyone in the government care about what might be fallout from their testing? it could have been going on for years all over the country even now and no one would know anything about it...its scary to think our own government who is supposed to protect us might be harming us...mabe not but It just hit a nerve when I read that especially with what the social security office is putting me through to get a pittance from them for disability....guess Im just in an angry stage right now which I hope will pass soon...cant live like that ...its hard enough getting through each day...feel like I have to blame someone so it might as well be the government....thanks again...jan a.