People are supposed to help each other.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I ASKED QUESTIONS BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW THE ANSWER OR ARE JUST TOO BUSY TO CARE. SORRY FOR ALL THE INCONVIENCE
  2. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I ASKED QUESTIONS BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW THE ANSWER OR ARE JUST TOO BUSY TO CARE. SORRY FOR ALL THE INCONVIENCE
  3. sean

sean New Member

If you check back through the message board, you will see you have had two replies to your message, one from denizen, and the other from klutzo. Sometimes posts move on pretty quickly, it depends on how many people reply to them, so it's always worth checking the back pages.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sometimes it is very difficult for the newly diagnosed to get a grip on what they are dealing with. The problem is that we all have so many attending symptoms and syndromes it is impossible for any of us to tell you what to expect nor to give you a timeline. There are more than 100 symptoms which may or may not affect you.

What you need to do is continue to monitor this board which will answer a lot of your questions. You can also buy books, or, better yet, visit the library right here and read everything you can until you feel as though you have a basic understanding of our illnesses.

I just think it's too difficult to respond to such a broad question. If you have a question which is more specific, I am sure you will receive answers. Two people did respond to you.

We are here to help one another, but the best thing we all do for ourselves is to take responsibility for education ourselves on our illnesses, treatments, and research. When we learn something new, we share it here.

Love, Mikie