people do your bio's for us

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jan 16, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it would help us to give you some advice on your healt situaion or ssa advice...if you do not want to post where you live or your age...it would be helpful for us to reply to check and see what all of your health issues are...

but if you don't want to it is your choice for i no this is all personal information and i respect that....

try to update when you have a new ailment, it is just nice for us to reply....we all have a lot in common here so we can be supportive to you all a little better and quicker...

i have seen at times people want to reply but then they don't know what to say because we don't know your health issues at hand...

that can help us to help you....

hugs to all

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

3. pepper

pepper New Member

Bump!

Pepper
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Sometimes I stand totally dumbfounded by a question because I have absolutely NO IDEA what the person have, or think they have! No bio whatsoever. This way they can get no response, or bad responses because people have to guess what's going on.
  5. katykat24

katykat24 New Member

6. day2day

day2day Member

I decided to give you a glimpse of the area I live in, I am truly blessed to live so near a piece of heaven as I like to call it.

Although it is only 4 or 5 miles down the road from me, at times it may as well be 400 or 500 miles, but it is a comfort to know I live so close.

Hope you all enjoy it, I also have pictures of lighthouses, seals I took pictures of this summer and other beautiful scenes if anyone is interested.

Day2day
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i thought at first i was looking at sausalito california...

well thank you for responding to the post everyone...i am guilty for not posting a pic...i have not learned t us my digital camera yet...my son has been using it...well maybe someday...

have a good night everyone

jodie
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

I think being able to read just a little bit about someone makes you feel closer to them, and it just seems like you get to know them faster.

I always like to know from what state (in the U.S.), or from what country they are from, their approximate age, if they have children, are they still working?, etc........

They don't have to be long bios!

9. Beckula

Beckula New Member

I just put more info in my bio!
  10. day2day

day2day Member

I am trying to become a digital expert and also learn more about other stuff so maybe someday I can start some type of business out of my home at my own pace. A dream but at least gives me something to hope for down the road. I want to try to make and sell calendars from my area, I figure I have about 10 mos to try to get it off and running. I plan on starting small the first year, 100 calendars,and if all goes well then up it the following year. I also have some other ideas too if this works out. Small steps.

I hope my bio was not too long.
  11. Shelly413

Shelly413 New Member

I listened even though mine is brief tonight because I do not feel well at all ..it is a start.....thanks for the encouragement and I have begun to get to read yours as well to increase the support my way as well!
    Thanks!
  12. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I just added to mine too!
  13. Shelly413

Shelly413 New Member

14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just found myself thinking i could do to help them and the bio is a really good start...because i started to give some advice on a topic and noticed her son had a disablility and thought i ws not sure if he could do sports so i felt bad...because i didn't read the bio, my fault...but it wasn't about her bio just down inthe dumps about feeling guilty from not being active like she used to be...

so i went back looked at her bio and thought i may have said something insensitive about making him get involved w/sports at school...i didnt know his limitations...

so deleted it so i didn't hit a sensitive spot w/her...
    anyways....

thanks ladies and gents...

i just wanted to remind ourselves of how useful these bios are...i know we don't need to include every dirty detail...only what we want...

i like it when i see people from places i have lived in the states..yuo never know if you will come across someone from your past...

coast guard families are to say see you later because we will...and i have ran across poeple from other stations....

anyways enough for me

thank you people

jodie

15. JLH

JLH New Member

16. darude

darude New Member

Are old now with old pics how about updating when you aare able. It's nice to see people and how they are doing.

Annie the Londoner
  17. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just wanted to let some people know that we all do care about their well being...

it is pretty nice to read about everyone....and i know for i have times i can not move my fingers anylonger on the keyboard and i just have to quit...but if someone just say hey i have fibro that is helpful....

anyways good day everyone

jodie