People that have gone to Detroit or Cleveland FFC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Jan 11, 2006.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I have been seeing a chiropractor and am thinking of switching to the FFC because I'm not sure if this is going to pan out with the chiropractor. Seems he is piddling around maybe and I don't have time or money for that. Anyone have good stories of either of these FFCs?

GBHope
  2. wishingonastar

wishingonastar New Member

As you probably know, there are many success stories out of Cleveland. The best suggestion I have is to see my earlier posts under "Wishingonastar" and you can track my progress over the past year of treatment.

I got lucky finding the Cleveland FFC and attribute my current health status to their aggressive and appropriate treatment.

If it is possible for you to go to one of their information sessions, you could talk with the staff and the doctor (Dr. Juguilon) to get more information before you commit to treatment there. You could also phone Jenny, the receptionist and she, or Alane, the nurse practicioner could answer some preliminary questions about their treatment protocol over the phone for you.

I can also tell you that Dr. Juguilon's success rate thus far is 95%.

Best of luck to you!

Patsy
  3. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

Been going to Cleveland for 6 months! I must be part of the 5% unsuccessful, I'm worse! I didn't have all the viruses or bacterias to kill off though.
  4. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I talked to the Cleveland office today and I would probably go there if I could, but don't have the finances and can't qualify for the financial program since because of my inability to work, we had to file bankruptcy a year ago. Embarrassing, but true. I talked to Kimberly there and she was really nice and I thought it was kind of nice that the doctor was walking by and she just asked her a question I had asked her on the phone and the doctor answered. Unfortunately, this program is not an option for me yet. I am so sorry that you are not getting better lisaloo. Unfortunately yours like mine may be a tougher case. Hope it starts working soon or you figure out something that does.

GBHope
  5. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Do they offer any suggestions of a next step for you in terms of their treatment? Maybe they are misssing something or there was a lab error.

Hang in there.
    Shana