People who think that you can take 1 pill and be cured

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hootie1, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

Just venting here.. Again, I just got off the phone with someone who told me, "Take such and such"- OP3 - I think was the name...

I don't usually discuss the CFS and/or FM with most people because I want to pinch them when they try to give me a real quick fix.

I'm irritated by the doctors that issue a diagnosis with no other information. Especially to those who do not necessarily seem to have the dd. This dd is very complex and is different from person to person. I totally believe that everyone has a unique set of problems that when grouped together falls under the umbrella of CFS and FM. Therefore the thought that each person can be treated the same is just not possible.

I want to say more, but I need to get back to work. Maybe later I'll jump back on.. but

... irritating!!!! thank you for allowing me to vent!!

2. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Yes, I hate that too. Just exercise and you will be fine!! Go to bed early and you will be fine!!! Get up early and you will be fine!!!! LOL

I hear you!!!!
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

have a pretty simple-minded approach to life.

I have a friend who is always telling me to exercise. The joke is he's disabled w/ a bad back and mental (chemical imbalance) problems. He's worse off than I.

I quit arguing with him. Now I just say, "Fine. I'll do 50 pushups when I get home." There was a time when I could do 50 pushups. A lifetime ago. Sigh.