People With CFIDSPlease help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TaniaF, Sep 1, 2006.

1. TaniaF

TaniaF Member

One big question, other than the major symptoms of fatigue, and fluish feelings, do any of you have that queasy nauseous feeling on a daily basis. I can eat OK, just have that queasy feeling--very annoying.

An ultrasound of gallbladder, pancreas and liver are normal. I do have GERD. Can't decide if the nausea is from the GERD of CFIDS. I'm already taking a PPI (Prilosec OTC) for acid.

Thanks,
    Tania

2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Almost like being car sick, sometimes, motionsickness, but other times it's just the stomach thing.

It comes and goes for me.

Sometimes i feel queasy, and think, oh i haven't eaten yet, must be hungry,

then i'll get queasy, because i ate.

I try to remember to use my raw apple cider vinegar when i feel like that.

Misty
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

No, I don't have nausea, thank God, but others do. Don't assume all symptoms are CFS though. It's good that you've had the ultrasound. GERD could be the culprit or even the med you're taking for it.

I'd call my pharmacist.

Marta
  4. TaniaF

TaniaF Member

How do you use the apple cider vinegar?

What does it do for your body?

The doctors put me on those PPI acid reducers and yet, we really need some acid to digest food. I'm really confused about this issue.

Tania
  5. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

I do experience nausea from time to time, but not every day. It seems to correlate with the rest of my symptoms. For instance, when I'm really struggling with fevers, fatigue, achiness, etc, that's when I notice the nausea the most. But those days I also notice I'm not eating as well, so that may contribute to some of my nausea.

Hope this helps,
    Kim
  6. shanwill

shanwill Member

i've found avoiding wheat products and yeast helps. but when it does come on taking coated peppermint supplements and magnesium. seems to do the trick!

ginger tea sometimes takes the edge off. at times.

good luck
    shannon
  7. Zelga

Zelga New Member

Tania

I am new to this board, but an old time sufferer of FM&CFS as a matter of fact 60 years of it. I quit going to doctors for it as they all think you are nuts. I am German born before the war, and the minute I open my mouth they brand me with delayed stress syndrome and whant to put me on med. for depression. I have been without a reg Dr. for a long time, because he fired me. I would get so angry because he never listened to what i said. I told him so, you do not listen to your patient. He really did me a favor as he was on my hit list for some time. Getting to the sick feeling in your stomach, I had this for years and as I said the Dr. would never listen. So one day they set me up for a upper and lower GI, and they found out that I had H-Polory. That is a Bacterial Parasite, precurser of Ulcers in the stomach wall and it can lead to Cancer. I had to take a havy dose of antibiotis for a month. This problem went away, but I always have a host of others. Zelga........