PEPPER BAD NEWS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Jan 29, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Hi Judy; Just got in. My rheumatologist says the Humira is exacerbating the fibro. She said it has been know to cause neuro problems so because of my rt. hand she is taking me off the drug for a month. If my hand gets better then it is the drug I have to stay off it. My options are almost non exsistent because of my problems with my immune system. I also have little movement with my ankles. Not a good day in the neighborhood. Thanks for your concern and prayers. Man it was soo cccooollldddd today. Can't remember the last time I was so coooollldddd. Take care.Talk soon.
    Love ya
    Cath
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so sorry! I just don't know what to say. What terrible news - but I think that you suspected this, didn't you? So now you have to wait a month to see what happens being off the Humira. I'm sorry, Cath, and will pray for you extra hard.

If the Lyrica was approved, I suppose that might give you a bit of a break. It hasn't been approved yet, Pam. Sadly.

Praying for you, Cath.
    Love, Judy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks for your posts. I really them today. Nothing to say or do but just carry on. I think I am more frustrated over this nonsense with Lyrica. I think it is because the paperwork he sent is like an epic novel lol. and they are still trying to wade through it. lol. Hangin on to God and each other. Thanks for being there. Oh yeah Judy I kind of knew she was going to do that. So I wasn't blindsided.
    Love ya
    Cath
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I am so sorry to hear of the news you got at the doctor

You will be in my prayers

May God Be with you and help you through all this and may they find something to help your pain

God Bless you

Hugs

kgangel
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

that your Lyrica gets approved and that Cath your feeling will come back and you will start feeling better and getting better.
    It has been extremely cold here as well and I have been hurting as well. My son brought a cold home and I have been trying to fight that as well as fibro. pain.

Praying for better days ahead,
    webby
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

For your prayers and concerns. I have been better. I have been worse. But this to shall pass. Not as soon as I would like.
    Blessings on you both.
    Cath