Pepper,question

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Nov 7, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Dear,
    can you tell me what E.F.T. is? it sounds like it may be something I could try.
    I guess we all can use new and different approach,s to help ourself.
    thank you for your payers and concern.
    and know that I"m praying for you and your family.
    hugs and blessing sixtyslady
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

EFT looks like it couldn't possibly work but I am here to tell you that it does. I have been so very stressed the past few months and have found part of the answer in Emotional Freedom Therapy.

It involves tapping on specific acupressure points on top of your head, on your face, chest and under your arms. It takes about 15 sec. to do and I immediately feel the anxiety reduced! You have to do it over and over and there are certain "affirmations" you are supposed to say to help remove emotional blockages. But the tapping alone helps!

I am going to order the DVD set and learn how to do it better because it is helping me so much when I am not even sure if I am doing it right.

My N.D. heard positive things about it at a conference and really encouraged me to try it. I am so glad I did.

You can learn about it on mercola.com.

I suggest you go to the CFS/FM board. Skeesix has a lot of experience with it. If you search under her name there is good info. Or search under my name. I asked about it there before starting and skeesix gave me some good replies.

If you want to know anything else about it, please ask away. I think this is great. My sister is going through a very tough time right now so I have printed out the instructions and am mailing them to her tomorrow.

Hope this helps.
    Pepper

3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

haven't got much time ,but I want to learn more about this,

but my daughter Josie had surgey today and I"m leaving to take dinner out to her family so I"ll get back at you later .thanks again sixtyslady