Pepper

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Oct 28, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is so good to see you back on the board. I have missed talking to you. I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. I have prayed so much for you this week as I knew it was going to be a huge challenge for you. Do you still have guests now or have they gone back home? I am sure praying that your husband can get back on the trail of the job hunting soon. That is a shame that he had to miss some interviews but God is still in control. There is power in numbers and there are lots of people praying for you. Isn't this board great in that respect. It is a safe place to come to also. Know that I am lifting you up continually and waiting to see what God is going to do next! Take care, ok.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your prayers. They must have helped me get through this unbelievable week.

My company is all gone. As soon as the last one left and I settled on the couch to unwind with a cup of tea, my sister called to tell me that our elderly aunt was on her way to the hospital by ambulance and she needed me to drive her over there! We are her only family here so I felt I had no choice. Driving and dealing with my aunt and the hospital just did me in.

But that is over, my DH is recovering from his long drive and the emotions of it all and life is getting back to "normal". He does have one job interview next week although he doesn't know if the job will give him enough work. We will see.

I am trying so hard to "let go and let God". He will look after us. That is why I continue to pray. Something has to happen sooner or later, right?

I just hope that DH doesn't give up again. He does get discouraged with all the schmoozing and all the applications he has put in.

Thank you for thinking of me, Nancy. Please keep up the prayers. We can use them for as long as it takes.

(((HUGS)))
    Pepper