PEPPER

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Nov 25, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Good to hear that you had a good day. You are really doing well. It doesn't matter what we feel emotionally. We need to express how we feel emotionally. It is called the dark night of the soul when you wonder where God is. It is like when Jesus was in the Garden the night before He was crucified and He wondered where God the Father was. This is when you hang on to God. It is really when our faith kicks in and we hang on for dear life knowing that He does know what He is doing and keep reading those verses in Psalms. Also keep reaching out to those who care and a good amount of chocolate or honey roasted nuts help lol. We are here for you helping to hold you up and knowing that this is just a season. It would be nice if it ended yesterday but God does have a higher purpose in all that we are going through. But we can't even begin to figure it out. Just rest in Him knowing that He loves you so much, He is so proud of you and is not mad at you or punishing you and He has brought a bunch of us together. Ok enough sappy for now. I'll check in on you tommorrow. I hope you don't think I am a pain. If I am let me know. I am like a mother hen and I worry about people and want to make sure they are ok. Yes we will have tea together some day. Nancy wants to have a slumber party. Wouldn't that be fun!!. Still not sleeping the greatest. I wake up at 1:30 and can't get comfortable. Then I doze until about 5. Then I get up about 7:30 to sore and stiff to stay in bed.
    Love ya
    Cath
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

That would be hysterical since most of us don't sleep worth a darn and, I don't know about you guys, but if someone moves a muscle when I finally get to sleep, I wake up immediately - very grouchy. Can't you just picture it? lol

My DH and I had a talk this morning about going to the doctor tomorrow to get his AD's increased. He says that he "might". I pointed out all the signs of depression that he is exhibiting - again - and I hope that he thinks about it and realizes that I am right. As usual :)

It is meaningful to me, Cath that you mentioned Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. So many times over the past 4 yrs I have pictured Jesus in the Garden asking His Father to "let this chalice pass from me" but at the same time allowing "not my will, but Thine be done". That is why I have been singing and listening to "I Surrender All" every single day. I am trying so hard to be like Jesus and accept God's will, even if I find it hard.

Cath, so sorry that you still aren't sleeping and are in so much pain. I will pray for you this afternoon. I will be sitting in front of the fireplace with my Bible open to Psalms. I do find that very comforting.

Tigress and Cath, thank you for being there. I do not feel alone with you guys out there!

Love, Judy

3. caffey

caffey New Member

That cake sounds like a complete meal. Nancy put out a post and I explained to her how carrot muffins are a complete meal. I just don't know if coconut is a fruit or veg? lol. The last slumber party I had was last winter when I came home from hospital and my girlfriend stayed the night. She is allergic to cats. After an hr. she asked me to remove my cat from licking her face for the last hour. She doesn't even do that to me. It would be wonderful if we could get together in person to pray. We would have to put someone in charge of the kleenx. Some day it will happen. Ok.
    Love ya
    Cath
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

That sounds decadent! Chocolate cake, coffee and 10 boxes of Kleenex. Sounds like a party to me!

Love, Pepper