Pepper

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Dec 8, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Judy,

I just want you to know that you are still on my heart and my prayers are still going up for your BIL and family, your hubby and you.

When my Dad was bad I remember one of my student's parents saying to me, you know it won't be like this forever. It will get better. It seemed like one of those silly statements but for some reason it had a profound affect on me.

When we are in the midst of a hard trial sometimes the next moment seems too much to bear. God will take you through this dark tunnel and allow you to come out the other end stronger and with joy. I know you may not feel that now or maybe even find it hard to believe but it will happen.

Hang in there and know that we all love you here.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I do think that it is important to remember that it won't always be like this. That is a simple observation but it is comforting. I have been here many times before with my mom, my dad, my MIL, my BIL, among many others and of course things change and eventually get better.

I am feeling stronger already. My DH is going to help his SIL put down the floating floor so it will be ready when Cam comes home next week. Mr. HandyMan he is not but he wants to help in some way.

The news was such a shock on Thursday but now plans for his remaining days are being made so we feel that things are falling into place. It is sad but it is what it is.

Thank you for your love, support and prayers.
    Love, Judy