Pepper

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Dec 19, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

(((((( }}}}}}}. Checking up on you? Love ya. Praying for you. Especially that your body will hold up.
    Cath
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

Thanks for checking on me. :) I haven't been around much because I have been overdoing it and crashing. I am also getting ready for the Invasion of the Inlaws. However, my DH (Bless his heart!) is arranging for breaks for me after Christmas. I am going to put up a post of my own since I haven't been here and feel like I have lost touch. :-(

I promise to be back on board when all this is over!

Love, Judy
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

Judy Good to hear that you are hanging in. I didn't expect you to respond I just didn't want you to feel forgoten. Hope you have a good Christmas and are able to get away.
    Love ya
    Cath
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

How have you been feeling? You are on my prayer list every day.

I am not able to get away but at least my hubby and his brother are! Good news for me! I can relax by the fireplace and sip eggnog.

I wish you a very happy and peaceful Christmas and better health in 2007.

Love, Judy
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

Judy: You are so sweet. People like you make me cry. I have a friend who has some serious health issues and last week he told me he put me on a special list of which God has "splaining" to do that he expects a breakthrough for me for 2007. I sm do blessed. Judy it is such a long story what I have been through in the past 3 weeks. The short version is I am delayed until Jan.5 to start the new mediciation. They increased the prednisone to cover me in case I flared and guess what happened last night. I am so upset. I am sleeping better with the morphine but my feet and ankles and toes are so sore and swollen. I can hardly walk. Wanted to go to Christmas Eve service tonight but that isn't going to happen. NUF of that!! Thanks for your prayers. When everybody goes away sometimes that can be more of a holiday eh? Eggnog by the fire now that sounds like a holiday. Beautiful weather we are having. I am sitting here with the sun at my back and it feels good. Kitty is curled up under my walker soaking in the sun. It has been so long since we have seen it. Hope you enjoy your Christmas and all the best for 2007. We'll talk when you have time.
    Love ya
    Cath