Pepper

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Mar 26, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Your neighbor is in good hands if he is at TGH. Doesn't get any better than that. God is good in arranging that. He always provides the best for His children.

Re. chatting. Pick a date. We have a couple of options. One is to meet in the sinus room. No body uses it or if I can figure it out when we get in the fm room we can go to a private room and it is just you and I. I know I don't go in the chat rooms because I can't follow them. Too much going on. I'll leave it with you. Congrats on a job well done with your son. He has made us all proud. He is the same age as my son. Anyways we'll talk soon.
    Love ya
    Cath
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I just saw this! Haven't been on the computer much since DH has been playing FreeCell for hours. He is going away for a tournament on the weekend, leaving Friday p.m. (late I think but am not sure) so I am free Friday late p.m., eve., Sat. and Sun.

So pick a time - Fri. late p.m. or eve.
    Sat. or Sun. anytime from 11 a.m. on.

I am looking forward to our chat!

Hope to talk to you soon.
    Love, Judy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Judy can't think right now. Probably Sun. afternoon. I will try and confirm some time Fri.pm with you ok?
    Love
    Cath
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Please take care of yourself and do not feel any pressure to be there. You have so much on your plate right now, dear friend. Just post on Sun. a.m. if you think you will be up for it. If not, we will do it next week or when you are feeling better.

I am so sorry that you are having so many problems with no answers!

Prayers for you today.
    Love, Judy