Peppermint Oil or Schnapps for Stomach Disorders

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Mar 22, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

A friend just called me who I know from the FM/CFS group years ago..her latest issue is stomach ache, upset....the gastro doc she went to is ready to order CT scans (high radiation) and you name it as conventional MD's do... she does not want these tests....

I told her about 2 drops Peppermint Oil in 1/2 glass (clean) water daily COULD really help....

My next door friend who has a history of reflux, etc etc is doing the 2 drops daily and getting relief.....

Then I thought about the old day remedy people used was Peppermint Schnapps (liquor) but in small dose could help also. I may get a bottle of Schapps and even feel a tad high.....just kidding, but maybe not....a smidge in the evening could feel good and warm all over....who knows...

Do your research, as there is a lot out there on Dr. Google on peppermint oil and schnapps for stomach issues. jam

PS: 2 other stomach supports, which I use daily, are aloe vera juice (2 oz) in my MSM drink in the AM and DGL which I take thru the day as recommended...... My neighbor takes all 3 including the peppermint oil....I don't have stomach problems per se, and don't want any.....had an ulcer in the 80's from a pharma anti inflammatory and need to protect that area, hence the DGL (stomach lining tamer).....you can find info here in archieves on DLG too....lots online as well.....
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014