Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Jul 4, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Hi everyone: A little bird just reminded me that it is Pepper's birthday on July 13th. Shh it is a secret. NancyTN is planning a big party with every kind of junk food known to man. So those of us coming from the north will pick up anyone standing on the highway with a cane and thumb So who is bringing decorations, what should we do about entertainment. Do you want Dave in his greeen speedo or something different. All suggestions are greatly needed. I think we should have another jammie party. We can watch more infomercials. Please leave all credit cards at the front door. RSVP and lets have a blast. Looking forward to hearing from you all
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

So which anniversary of your 29th birthday is this? What do you do when your anniversaries outnumber your birthday's?

I don't drink but does some one know how to make tequilla's? Pepper's fav. drink. Oh yes table top dancing is allowed. Fall at your own
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

We are such party animals lately that I got my parties mixed So the party will be at my place. I heard it will be cooler here and I have a/c. So those needing a ride just get to the highway with your thumb out and someone will pick you up. Nancy TN will bring her pin the heart on the doc. game,lol.
    Does anybody know the guy who played Andrew on Touched by an Angel? Pepper has a crush on Would be neat if we could get him to come but not if he is coming to take us to Who else should we
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Pepper and I just might have to fight over Andrew. However I don't think I want him showing up on my doorstep. You know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy IL
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

This will be the 30th time I turn 29. And it better be a good one since it is on Friday the 13th. Luckily I am not superstitious. (Fingers crossed.)

Margaritas, Cath! They are made with tequila but have lime juice and crushed ice and other stuff in them. I am not sure what but I can bring the Margarita mix.

Sounds like fun to me. Want some naniamo bars?

Love, Pepper
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

You can't have a party with out naniamo bars. Saw a whole bunch in the grocery store today. Must have brought them in for Looking for Irish Cream ones. lol.
    Let the party begin!!!
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

nanimo bars are allowed on the Maker's Diet? LOL

And on the 8th day God said let there be nanimo bars!!!!!

What do you think???

8. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hey Pepper! I'll bring the margaritas already made if you want. Bartles & James makes a great margarita cooler in a bottle four pack. How many do you think we may need?

I'll also bring my Mexican cornbread and quesadillas. My son says my quesadillas are so good we have no need to go to Taco Bell anymore....LOL.

I figured since I'll be passing through Nashville on my way north I'll pick up a few country music hunks like Josh Turner, Trace Adkins and Alan Jackson. I'll see if Dolly can come so Dave can have someone to oogle over.

Hey a little birdie told me that Nancy (IL) birthday is in July also but I don't know when. We can have a double party or do this again on hers. Whata ya think?

Pepper do you want a solo or a combo party? I think it's great to have a party on Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious either. I got an idea though, one of our party games can be to name all the superstitons we've heard over the years and whoever has the most gets to take home the celebrity of their choice. I can't remember the actors name that played Andrew on Touched by an Angel either but I'll research it.

OK, see ya there.
    Nancy (TN)
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

My birhtday is actually in August. Oh well. July is close enough. I can party a month before. LOL (Aug 3)

Hey Pepper it would be fun to have a dual party, however we could have more fun by having two parties! Or we could both celebrate twice. Either one works for me.

Any excuse for a party is fine with me!

By the time Nancy Tn picks me up we won't have anymore room for the midwestern hunks. Of course I am still looking for one! LOL

Let' party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy IL
  10. caffey

caffey New Member

Personally any excuse for a party. I think we should have 2 parties or just carry on from one to the other. What do you think? There was a movie about ----- years ago about a guy who went swimmiing in all his friends pools on the way home from work. We could do something like What do you think? lol

Of course God created naniamo bars on the 8th day. And every thing God creates is God eh?

Forgot to tell you I have a pool and whirlpool so don't forget your bathing suits and yes Dave you can wear a speedo.

I will alert them at the border to wave you all through ok? You can use Jeremy's name. lol. You know him, he knows

Better start to get the condo cleaned up.
  11. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I hope you are getting rested up for our party tonight. I have got my beauty sleep but the word on the street is that didn't quite do it. LOL

How lucky are you that your birthday turns up on this day!!

I am not superstitious as I knock on wood. LOL

Happy Birthday. Enjoy yourself!