Peptide Injections Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Rita,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. Grief at that level is so hard on us and usually makes our illnesses worse. I think stress is the worst thing for us; some stressors can no be avoided. I'll IM you with my doc's info.

Love, Mikie
  2. LittleBit3

LittleBit3 Member

Hi Mikie,
    I’ve read through the entire blog or forum... sorry I’m not sure exactly what you call it but can you please also message me on which doctor you’re currently getting injections from and also have you heard of anybody having success on these after being on long term steroids ?
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience on here it’s very comforting to see that other people care and I’ve been looking for something like this and it just seems to take forever to find anything on the Internet like this and so I really appreciate someone like you being so open and helpful .
    Please don’t give up .

Thx!!!
  3. SaskClay

SaskClay Member

Hello Mikie, I am new around here and only found my way after doing some research on peptide therapy. Can you by chance let me know your Dr.s info as I would like to look into this for my sjogrens symptoms. I appreciate your time and help with this. Cheers.
    lilac/rose likes this.
  4. lilac/rose

lilac/rose Member

Rita F, is there some way you can private message me or email me the information regarding the doctor in Europe. I have a friend in Wales who is looking for a doctor to use these Oxford peptide shots. I have just started using them. There is much secrecy around them and who administers them. I have been sick with chronic lyme, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, pain etc for over 12 yrs. Bedridden or on the couch for 12 yrs. I just started the Oxford injections. I am also using Thymosin Alpha one and bpc 157 as sub q injections. I use the Oxford peptide injections once every 28 days. I will use my next shot on Tuesday. I wish this information would have been easier to find back in 2004 when I became really sick. But happy to know about it now. Thank you!!! xoxoxo
  5. lilac/rose

lilac/rose Member

6. RitaF

RitaF Member

I don’t know why you ask me that, I now have no contacts with Drs. doing peptides, had last treatments in 2013, crashed mightily a year ago and seldom even read on this site. I also don’t know how we can share privately. This condition is rough.

But I hope some of you can do better.
  7. RitaF

RitaF Member

Since you are using the injections you have way more info than I. Can you post your recent info? If you have, I haven’t found it yet.
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You can try contacting my doc in the states who does them. He has traveled to Oxford and has met other docs there. Perhaps he can help steer you in the right direction. Good luck to you. BTW, you can click on anyone's icon/avatar to send a private message.

Dr. Gomeringer
    239-768-5544

Love, Mikie