Peptide Injections Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Rita,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. Grief at that level is so hard on us and usually makes our illnesses worse. I think stress is the worst thing for us; some stressors can no be avoided. I'll IM you with my doc's info.

Love, Mikie
  2. LittleBit3

LittleBit3 Member

Hi Mikie,
    I’ve read through the entire blog or forum... sorry I’m not sure exactly what you call it but can you please also message me on which doctor you’re currently getting injections from and also have you heard of anybody having success on these after being on long term steroids ?
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience on here it’s very comforting to see that other people care and I’ve been looking for something like this and it just seems to take forever to find anything on the Internet like this and so I really appreciate someone like you being so open and helpful .
    Please don’t give up .

Thx!!!
  3. SaskClay

SaskClay Member

Hello Mikie, I am new around here and only found my way after doing some research on peptide therapy. Can you by chance let me know your Dr.s info as I would like to look into this for my sjogrens symptoms. I appreciate your time and help with this. Cheers.