Peptide Update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Unfortunately, this isn't good news. Seems as though the last two injections just didn't make any difference. Now, I'm in a flare. I need to talk to the doc when I go in for #5 on the 23rd. I'll update again after I talk to him.

Love, Mikie
    [This Message was Edited on 03/16/2012]
  2. halfacre2

halfacre2 New Member

So sorry to hear that you are in another flare. Maybe they can figure what happened. I will be hoping for the best for both of us as we continue on our adventure with peptide injections. I am encouraged that they have worked so far but we won't really know until the end of them. Try not to be discouraged. I know how easy it can be but you sound like a very strong person.

I am 2 weeks out before number 3 shot. I really haven't been in any pain but I am having more indigestion after the 2nd shot than the first. I am not sleeping quite as well but I am thinking that my thyroid is confussed due to going off of the pills 3 days before the injection. Maybe since I have 3 weeks to get it back on track before the next one, things will change.

3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I'm really sorry to hear that. I remember you said the next to last shot seemed to be a dud, but I didn't realize the last one didn't help either. I hope your doctor has some answers for you, and will keep you in my prayers -

Take care -

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am feeling much better today. I think the two days of rest really helped me. It's not like I'm worse but I expected to be better by now.

Vicki, I hope your injections work wonderfully well for you.

Love, Mikie