Peptides Drs.: in Denver? Houston? Omaha? the Midwest?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RitaF, May 9, 2012.

1. RitaF

RitaF Member

hi all, i'm very interested in peptides? does anyone know of a dr. in any of these cities in the middle of our country? i have family in these cities. thanks.

i'll also try to contact the info on here IF, IF i can. OR if any of you sharp people can do it for me on this thread, that would be wonderful.

we must keep trying. rita
    [This Message was Edited on 05/16/2012]
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

e-mail Dr. Dakos at - he's where many of us have found referrals -

3. RitaF

RitaF Member

i think i sent an email to this address. if i get more info i'll try to post it.

all the best to all of you, rita
    [This Message was Edited on 05/16/2012]
  4. inprog

inprog Member

Well, its worth calling over there since his training was with CFS to see if he does those peptide shots. Dr. Charles Koftan in Englewood/Lakewood Colorado. Is about 15 minutes from Denver. I am sure they would tell you. Wonderful doctor. Sorry to have lost him from our area in Torrance.
  5. RitaF

RitaF Member

i found a # online (303-338-4545) for Dr. Charles Kofton. no luck.

he's not there any more. rita
  6. deepak

deepak Member

Dear Rita,

I also have been looking into peptides. These are 2 doctors i found apart from Dr Dakos and Dr gomeringer ( from whom Mikie takes ) - just do a google for them.

dr battles in Houston. 713-932-0552

Dr. James Willoughby in Missouri - (816) 781-0902

7. inprog

inprog Member

If you do a google search "Provident Health Care, Denver, CO you will find a list of doctors there of which Dr. Koftan is one and then scroll down to his picture and click "expand". It lists his bio there and looks current. Was helpful to look at his bio and to read his mission statement. This hospital does not appear to be an HMO but takes all kinds of health plans including credit cards. Phone number over there is: 303-493-5200 and 720-570-2012 Hope this helps.