Per the post to Newbies, I have updated my profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FoggyDayz, Apr 7, 2006.

1. FoggyDayz

FoggyDayz New Member

What else is there to do when you are up all night, LOL!
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about you. Your picture is so great. That is a true Kodak moment. You should enter it into a photo contest. Your little boy is so cute. Welcome and I hope you find support and friendship here.
  3. code34me

code34me New Member

I just read your profile and it is great! Not the illness but where you live and your family. I have a 3 year old son and I too build things with Legos and know Thomas The Train very well!

My profile is a year old mabey I should go and update mine now that I think about it!

Just wanted to say hi and we have alot in common it seems!
    Chronic illness, active boys, naps, and toys!!!! LOL

Take care of you! Codey/Carol
  4. FoggyDayz

FoggyDayz New Member

Thanks for your post - we got to this beach in NC every year and it is Heaven for all of us, I love it!!! I also love that during that week my psoriasis goes away!

Our land is lacking cattle at the moment and we have been cleaning the land; it was let go for about 40 years. Once we get it cleaned up and some fencing in, we'd like to gaet a few beef cattle. We have gorgeous 200 year old trees though and 2 streams. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 04/08/2006]
  5. FoggyDayz

FoggyDayz New Member

I am actually a CA girl originally. I was born in Walnut Creek, grew up in Carmel/Big Sur, and then spent 6 years in San Diego.

We will have to share the joys and pains of having small boys! :)

Thanks for your post!
  6. code34me

code34me New Member

That would be great! One of my biggest issues is having this FM and CFS and being a good parent. I know I am a good mommy but the gulit and fatigue is hard for me sometimes. Not being albe to lay down when I need to is difficult also. I do try and sometimes it works but most of the time I get, mommy I got to go pee, mommy I need something to drink, mommy look what I made (in my face about an inch away LOL) It is challenging but I think god gave me my children to keep me going and see the world through there eye and it is a much simpler world.

Take care of you! Codey
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

of your happiness you are holding...

jodie
  8. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

That was a treat to look at this morning!!!!

How long have you lived in that wonderful farm house? Oh, to wake up in such a heavenly spot.

But have to ask, :( is your sinusitis and/or other symptoms related to your environment???

I am so suspect now, since I learned that the #1 (most frequently occuring symptom in FMSers) on Dr. Devin Starlanyl's poll is sinusitis.

I have now CAT scan results that shows I have had frequent sinusitis and I was not aware of this since during the episodes, I was having CHEST symptoms, not sinus symptoms.

So,,,,,that is constantly on my mind. I am on a hunt in my house to find mold that I am not aware of.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful picture.

Fondly, June
  9. kjfms

kjfms Member

...it is so nice to see another Appalachian American (Hillbilly) here...LOL.

I live in central West Virginia...and just wanted to Hi to you.

Great picture.

Thanks,

Karen
  10. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Welcome!! So nice to meet you:>)
    Thats a wonderfull picture of you and your son.
    Sounds like you live in a super place.Lots of room for your little one to explore.
    So sorry of all the medical issues you have to deal with.Sounds like your little guy is adjusting to it.
    Wish you the best.
    Jordane