Perfect Day Today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I attended the condo mtg. at the pool this morning. The hedge is blooming and the scent in the air is heavenly. It got to about 80 today but this morning, it was just cool enough for a light jacket. The humidity is gone, the sky was a cloudless blue, and there was just enough breeze to sway the palm trees. I spent the early evening on my lanai sipping red wine and watching the ducks on the pond out back. The fountain splashing in the middle of the pond relaxed me (hmmmm, or was it the wine :)

Anyway, I cleaned the condo while I waited for the delivery of the new W&D. I'm running the last load now. OMG, they work so quietly and the first load came out perfectly clean and soft. That they are a work of art is just icing on the cake. Thanks everyone who talked me into this.

With the condo clean, I can concentrate on finishing some of my special projects around here. Finallllllly, I feel well and things are falling into place. It's been three months of but I always hang in there because I know things always get better.

I wish I could give this lovely day to everyone here. I can give my prayers and I'll be glad to do that.

Love, Mikie
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Sounds SO nice Mikie, you deserve(d) a break today!!!

all the best,
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Wish you guys could be here to enjoy this heavenly weather and blooming bushes. It will be cooler and dry until next week when the humidity returns and we may get some rain. We really could use it.

Love, Mikie
  4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

It all sounds like a movie!!! I am so happy for you! Enjoy the flowers, the air, etc for all of us up north where my flowers just died last night when it hit 22.

Enjoy it and live it to the hilt.

Love ya,

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yesterday I was tired because I totally overdid it but it was worth it. I reasted all day yesterday and am up and ready to go out today. Gotta learn to pace myself.

Wish y'all were here as our weather looks just wonderful for at least a week. Also wish I weren't on the ABX which causes photosensitivity; I'd go to the beach. Heck, I'd even settle for our own pool. I'll be glad to be off that stuff.

Love, Mikie
  6. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I needed to read this today!! I've not been well for a few weeks and I needed reminding that good days are around the corner!! They always are but it's hard to remember when I feel like crap!!

Enjoy the day!

7. jmq

jmq New Member

are wonderful to share. The weather down here in Florida is finally starting to cool off...I am so happy for you and know that wonderful feeling of appreciation when I am blessed with a few good ones in a row!

8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think we enjoy them so much because they can be few and far between. I had three months of hell before this but I've been to hell and back before so I try to just tell myself that good days are ahead. Sure enough, a good day or two will come along.

Love, Mikie