Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Jan 25, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal.

Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu... which had their dishes and prices listed like this:

Tourist: $5
    Broiled Missionary: $10.00
    Fried Explorer: $15.00
    Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, 'Why such a price difference for the Politicians?'

The cook replied, 'Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of "it", it takes all morning....'

2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Very funny Victoria!

3. painterZ

painterZ New Member

at my routine Saturday family night dinner and there's a bunch of us!! The crowd EXPLODED with laughter!! Thanks for the big smile.

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Today is primary election day here and I still don't know who to vote for. I'd skip it if there weren't a tax reform amendment on the ballot.

The only good news is that because FL decided to have an early primary, both parties are punishing us and the politicians have pretty much stayed away. No sappy baby kissing, no showing up at barbeque joints, no traffic problems due to security entourages. Some punishment! It's like sending a kid to his room, a room with a TV, cable, electronic game system, DVD player, phone, etc. Heck, I hope we do this every election year. Of course, we still have to put up with the local yokel politicians who can be just as annoying.

Thanks for the laugh.

BTW, did you hear about the cannibal who ate the male minister? He said, "Ah, divinity with nuts."

Love, Mikie
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

Good one, that one should be added to the joke!

I think I'm happy I don't get any 'local stations' so I don't have to watch all the political ads... the nat'l news stations are more than enough.

all the best,

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Good one Victoria & Mikie! Are we allowd to discuss our political views Hear? If so i think it would be a great topic to see how people stand!,,,,,,S
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

(making sign of cross)

that would really cause an uproar!

jokes that are 'general' of course are another thing... treat it like religion? ie, don't name names......

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Oh! Ok! Lolol! just wondering! Your right it would cause an UProar!,,,,,The jokes are great though!,,,,,,Sis
  9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I really agree with you. I have been on sites that did and it was just awful and caused alot of head "fights" and I do not mean nice debates. Some people got really ugly and I got thrown off cause I didn't agree with them . I was being very polite and told them that they should not be talking that way on a public forum about something else. It was another medical board, not inc any of our boards.they just didn't like my views. Period. They were all in cahoots with each other and no one else was allowed in. Yep, relgion can be that way too but maybe not as bad !!

It was a good thing I was thrown off cause I would have quit shortly anyway.

Hugs and blessings.