Perfume & other fragrances

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by woofmom, May 15, 2010.

1. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I hope it's ok to post this. Some news media have reported it, but not enough.
  2. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

There have been fragrances that have brought me to my knees. Id get violently ill. Even now someone will pass by me that has seemingly taken a bath in some kind of perfume. Its torturous. Cant they smell themselves?
  3. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I can smell anything that reaks of being a chemical like fragrances. No-one can come into my home unless I smell "nothing". I have helpers who have to wear special clothing.

We canaries cannot handle these chemical smells. I'm universally allergic to all of them.

Some savvy Dr's office forbid them, but few have the awareness, so the rest of us suffer.

4. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

My mom pours it on and we take her to the DR's I have asked her repeatedly not to wear it and I have told her I will give her mine that I use to wear as it is so mild you cannot even spell it but she is too darn stubborn I try to tell her I am very sensitive to smells. Hey I know where u are comming from it stinks. When I was a child I could not even take the smell of my mothers lipstick