Perscription assistance Program for tigger57 and ALL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenni4736, May 6, 2006.

1. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

tigger

I saw your last post. Sorry you are having so much trouble. Have you seen the commercial with Montel Williams about the Perscription Assistance Program? You have to have no insurance and meet an income requirement. It may be worth checking out.

So many have no insurance because of loss of jobs. We can't pay for the meds and can't live without them.

Anyone know of any other help out there for those in need?

jenni
  2. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

And thank you!!! I have seen it. I have an appointment with my rheumy on the 18th, and I want to talk to him about all of that. I have a feeling that he may know of some things and ways of doing things. He really is pretty nice.

Thank you again.
    Tigger
  3. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

Hey tigger do a search on the Prescription Assistance Program and a website will come up. It gives you all of the info. You might try that so you can get things started.

Good luck!

jenni4736
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

because medicare won't cover the klonopin and well the whole medicare stuff for me right now is goofed up..

i for script yesterday after nearly 3 h ours at the pharmacy to the membership office, which is right next store to pharm///

after all that i said i will pay for it i need it.. they paid for last month med-ical picked it up...

too confusing to post...arghhh

jodie
  5. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

There are many different form of assistance for pain programs my MOm use's one taht works for her, but I can't remember the name of it right now. Some thing mediscne program .com and she has been on it for 4 years now.

I will post when I get the real name of this program so that maybe it will be albe to help some one here. Rosemarie