Personal Promise Bible

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hi all,
    Just wanted to let you all know about a website that has been a great blessing to me. I first stumbled across this website several years ago and recently found it again yesterday. It is really neat. the web address is

http://www.personalpromisebible.com

What you do is go to the site and you will see a box that says name. You type in your name and then hit submit. Then you scroll down a little bit and find "English" then you click on either the man or the woman. Then you will get a bunch of Bible verses that have been personalized with your name. It's really neat. The site also offers an entire Bible that can be personalized with your name. I posted this information on a different thread, but I thought I would post it for everyone. Check it out.

Lms526
    [This Message was Edited on 02/10/2007]
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks for sharing that. I will check it out. Sounds very neat. How are you doing? Do you know I pray for you in the mornings. You probably don't even know who I am but I remember things and I remember when you first posted and You were having a lot of trouble with depression.

So you have been prayed for individuly many, many days since then. I hope you are doing better.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Thank you very much. I need as many people as I can get praying for me right now. I'm still struggling a lot with depression. I'm seriously considering going to my doc and talking to him about maybe going on some kind of med. My depression gets worse with each passing day and is really starting to affect my daily life. I've had depression for a long time, but this is the worst it's ever been.

Thank you very much for praying for me. Please don't stop. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,
    Blessings,
    Lms526