PET OWNERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, Jun 27, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR ANIMALS AND OR HAVE FREINDS AND FAMILY THAT HAVE PETS THEY LOVE!

MY SONS PUPPIES BOTH GOT PARVO...IT IS GOING AROUND WHERE WE LIVE REALLY BAD............

THE FIRST PUPPY WE TOOK TO THE VET AND SHE HAS BEEN THERE NOW FOR FIVE EXSPENSIVE DAYS!

WHEN THE SECOND ONE GOT IT MY SON COULDN'T AFFORD TO HOSPITALIZE IT SO WE WENT TO THE VET AND GOT MEDICATION TO START HOME TREATEMENTS.....

I ALSO STARTED READING EVERYTHING I COULD ON THE INTERNET TO TRY TO HELP SAVE HIS PUPPIES LIFE............

I FOUND A PRODUCT THAT IS CALLED PARVAID ON THE INTERNET AND CHECKED IT OUT THROUGHT THE BETTER BUSINESS SITE SINCE EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT I FOUND A PET FEED STORE THAT CARRIED IT AND WE PURCHASED IT AND IMMEDIATELY STARTED GIVING IT TO THE PUPPY WE ARE CARING FOR AT HOME.......

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS STUFF IS A MIRACLE!
    THE PUPPY WE ARE GIVING IT TO IS NOW RUNNING AROUND WAGGING HIS TAIL...HE IS ABLE TO EAT AND KEEP IT DOWN.....

BEFORE WE GAVE HIM PARVAID HE WAS LETHARGIC AND WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT FOOD..............

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A LONG TIME ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW AND IAM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH PARVAID OR SEEL IT!

SO PLEASE DO NOT THINK IAM SHARING THIS INFO FOR ANY REASON BUT TO HELP ANYONE THAT HAS A PET!

THIS STUFF IS A MIRACLE JUST LIKE THE INFORMATION ON LINE SAYS AND ALL THE TESTIMONIALS THAT ARE ON THEIR WEBSITE AS WELL.................

PLEASE IF ANYONE YOU KNOW OR IF YOU YOURSELF HAVE A PET AND IT GETS PARVO........................PLEASE GET PARVIAD I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS....AND IT WAS 40.00 FOR A BOTTLE THAT WOULD PROBABLY TREAT AT LEAST 2 DOGS UNTIL THEY ARE BETTER!

I ALSO GOT THE PARVAID VIBACTRA PLUS WHICH IS A NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC.........

IAM SO IMPRESSED WITH THIS STUFF ....MORE SO THAN THAT IAM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL THAT IT HAS SAVED MY SONS PUPPY!

NOT TO MENTION THE PUPPY THAT IS IN THE HOSPITAL HAS A BILL OF OVER 1000.00 AND THIS PARVAID AND VIBACTRA PLUS BOTH CAME TO 60.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.....AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON IT AND I CAN ANSWER IT FOR YOU I WILL!

YOU CAN FIND IT ON THE INTERNET TOO IF YOU GOOGLE THE NAME OF IT!

IF IAM ABLE TO HELP SAVE ANIMALS LIVES BY SHARING THIS INFORMATION THAT I HAVE DONE A GREAT JUSTICE TO SWEET INNOCENT ANIMALS!

HUGS
    DOXY
  2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it contracted parvo...it was so sad...his name was ceribus...
    it smelt like death warmed over...peed the biggest puddles ever...etc...

i wished i knew about that 18-19 years ago...if it was even on the market then.

well need to shower and meet a 16 year old and her mom to give her some jewelry etc. for a pagent..she completed a rehab...so that is the special occasion...i hope so continues her success..

breaks my heart to see people not stay on their program...or won't seek the help they need to have a satisfying life.

jodie
  4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

When we got our minature schnauzer puppy, the vet told us not to put her on grass or earth until she had completed the parvo injections. That we needed to keep her in the house.

I bought those scented potty pads for puppies. She just went on those pads until all of her immunizations were complete.

I've read that parvo stays in the soil for a long time.

It is terrible how quickly vet. bills can add up! I deliberately purchased pet insurance because this doggie of ours likes to eat foreign objects (including straight pins).
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

to visit the puppy that is still in there..............and we secretly took in a vile of parvaid in and gave it to her( the puppy )..............

Honeslty I cannot believe this stuff! I was so skeptical ....you know how if it sounds too good to be true it usually is...............

but I have to admit this time it turned out to be TRUE!

I will keep you all posted.....as far as the puppy we have at home and gave only the parvaid to.......is almost completly back to normal ...........it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS
    Doxy
  6. hi all,
    doxy,as regards dogs getting parvo.

when i was pregnant with my last child,in 1990.my six month old puppy caught parvo,off my next door neighbours puppy.

this wasnt at the house im living at now.

well my puppy couldnt be saved,sadly.

now the parvo you are talking about,is it that one that killed my puppy,in as he bled soo badly from his bowels,vomited too.oohh bless him,he did suffer so.

years later,and at a new house,we bought another dog,(after id got over my heartache) of losing my dear puppy.

i made absolutely sure,that this dog GOT,and STILL GETS,all of his inoculations,every year.i never want to see a animal die,in that way again.

kind regards

fran
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

We should also all be aware that some breeds of dogs are highly susceptible to Parvo EVEN AFTER INOCULATION!

I had a two year old Rottie who was completely up to date on her shots. The neighbors dog came over and peed on our fence and Ola got Parvo.

The vet told me that Rottie's, Dobie's, Great Danes and several other large dogs were still likely, if exposed, to get Parvo even though they had been vaccinated. I asked why I had bothered with the shots and he said they had probably saved her life.

Parvo lives in the soil for a long time. This is another reason (besides being exposed to every other doggie illness out there!) that puppies younger than 4 months should not be taken anywhere. Once they are 4 months old, and have completed all their vaccines, they are safer, but still be aware of what you might be taking them into.

Vaccine requirements for older dogs, boosters, etc., have changed recently and I am not up to date on the info. My dogs are up to date on their vaccines, though!

I believe rabies (which is not a problem in this area so it may be different where you live) is every 5 years. I believe the others have gone from yearly to every other year, but I'm not sure, and one of the ones they've always given around here has been discontinued unless your dogs run loose (bad human, bad bad human) and have access to pasture land or irrigation water. They still need their yearly check-up (or more!). And I have mine wormed at the vet's every year too, more often if we notice any signs like gagging that might mean they have worms.

Thanks again, Doxy. I will be looking into this medication, might be a good one to keep on hand.

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  8. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Dang.. I could have really used this product. I had to put my grand-champion bred pit to sleep last year. He had parvo two years before and we were really lucky to save him. However the parvo virus can really weaken their organs and they can collapse later in life due to weakened heart etc.

Parvo is rampant in the area we live. I have always given our own shots as well as alot of the local kids bring their dogs to me for shots as the nearest vet is over an hour and a half away. We had given Toro his shots yearly since he was a baby and Joe had heard that adult dogs don't get it. So we missed one innoculation and he got it. He initially lost around 50 lbs. It was really horrible and though he seemed to bounce back find, his organ damage got him later.

I'm going to definatly keep this product in mind if we ever go through this again.

Parvo lives in the soil, and the local dog catcher told me it can even be carried from flies to uninfected areas.

Joe uses a bleach solution at least once a month and hoses down the yard, and all the dogs equiptment. Supposed to kill the virus. We just put it in one of those jugs like you use for Miracle grow and attach it to the hose.

The main reason dogs die from this from my understanding is dehydration. We were using pediolyte and injecting sterile water under his skin when Toro was real bad. It broke our hearts though after getting him through the virus to lose him later anyway.

Oh yeah.. when he first started eating again, the vet told me to feed him baby food lamb as it is the easiest thing for their weakened bodies to digest.

Thanks for the info Doxy!

Hugs,
    Dona