PET PRAYER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, Jul 27, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DOG PAQUITO. HE IS VERY SICK. HE GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND PASSING BLOOD. I AM SO WORRIED. I JUST LOST MY MOM AND NOW MY DOG WHO GIVES ME COMFORT MIGHT DIE. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND ME. I KNOW PEOPLE THAT OUR GOING THROUGH ALOT LIKE WE DO WITH THIS DISEASE ARE IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN OUR PRAYERS. BUT OUR PETS GIVE US ALOT OF COMFORT WHEN WE OUR GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES WITH THIS DISEASE. ON TOP OF EVERYTHING I'M IN A FLARE.
  2. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I am praying that your dog will recover from this. We have a small dog and I know how you feel, they are family and always show us unconditional love.

Have you tried calling a Veterinarian? Maybe they could tell you what to do for him. Make sure that he is still drinking liquid so he won't get dehydrated.

Love, carolin
  3. TAM

TAM New Member

HI JILLIAN,

Our pets are like family, i will pray for you and your dog, take care sweetie. Tammy
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Sounds like a bladder or kidney infection that may well be helped by your vet. He could have crystals. Very painful so do try and get him to a vet for the right treatment.

You could try adding a little vitamin c to his food or water as this sometimes helps but I urge you to see the vet, even if you cannot afford it let them treat and then work out a payment plan after-don't tell them till after.

Love Anne Cromwell
  5. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I know I wouldn't make it without my "babies". I was going to say the same thing that someone else did. My puppy passed blood and it ended up being a urinary tract infection. I know this will sound stupid but I'm not sure if boys are as prone to those as girls. My puppy is a girl. Can you afford to take Paquito to the doctor? Is there a shelter that would help you out if you can't?

Is Paquito one of the pups in your picture?

Please keep us updated.
  6. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I too jist said a prayer for you and paquito...God bles both of you...please let us know what the vet says.....fur babies rule!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (i could not get thru life without my pup,Cuddle Bear,see my prolife pic)