Petition for Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage for FM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaynesez, Jun 29, 2009.

1. jaynesez

jaynesez New Member

Please sign the petition for comprehensive, or should I say competent health care for those of us with this miserable condition. There is nothing worse than having some new drug therapy that may help, but your insurance won't cover, among other things . "People with pain are the most affected by restrictive practices of the managed care industry that undermine the integrity of doctor-patient relationships" - from The link is right on the homepage, simply scroll down a little. I also have CFS & CMP, and have written the CDC and the FDA on other issues as well. We may not be able to change the world, or get out of bed, but we can let our voices be heard!
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

And I wrote a little paragraph. They don't display your name publicly. Come on everyone! Do some advocacy. It's a proactive way to affect positive change in our world for ourselves and everyone with this.

3. Spinetti

Spinetti New Member

Thanks tee and Jayne!
  4. jaynesez

jaynesez New Member

I'll try to keep this bumped; I tried to keep the post concerning the removal of many pain meds bumped but didn't, and the now the day after you could write the FDA everyone is freaking out.. we definately need to do more advocacy, especially since it's so easy. I hope those with CFS wrote the CDC as well. thanks for taking the time to sign the petition, until we make a bunch of racket things will never change! You know the saying, the squeaky wheel gets the grease!
    Good Job!
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member