Pfeiffer Clinic/BigMama

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lisagra, Jul 20, 2008.

1. lisagra

lisagra New Member

I'm looking into flying to the clinic for treatment. I've been ill w/debilitating CFID's for the past years. Do you highly recommend this avenue of treatment.

I've been very encouraged by your improvement.

Thanks, Lisa
  2. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i'm very encouraged by my improvement also!

one thing i definately would do- if you havent already - is look into adrenal fatigue. (see my other post from today about it). testing, and treatment for adrenal fatigue has definately helped me. i have no doubts about that. also its not very expensive, and its easy to do. testing and starting treatment thru clymer healing center is only about $150. for test and phone consult w dr, and then the supps run around maybe like $60- 80 a month. (i dont remember how much they cost, but they are reasonable.)

about Pfeiffer- its hard for me to say if i totally recommend them or not. it certainly seems like their treatment is responsible for my improvement, but i am not totally positive. they are expensive- about $1200 for the testing (blood work, urine testing, hair analysis) and first office visit. then the special compounded supplements were about $400. for approx a 4 months supply.

so if you can afford it, I'd say- try it - its worth a shot. I just dont want to say - oh, i'm sure it will help you, in case it doesn't.

if that is too expensive you could consider just buying the supps. and doing a "test" and seeing if they help you.
    supps contain- vits a,c,e, biotin, b6, P-5-P special form of b6, b12 in methylcolbamin form, chromium, and amino acid methionine. I will post dosage amts later.

trying things is better than not trying anything.

I do want my brother to take the supplements or fly there for appt and testing.

good luck