Pharma GABA vs Reg GABA & L-Theanine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Apr 18, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Some folks on another health board have been talking about Pharma GABA, otc stronger form of GABA...so I bought two bottles of Natural Factors and took 2 100 mg caps today and tonight I'm actually FEELING the constant nerve pain lifting... Now, I've used a regular GABA over the years but have never felt this reaction from this form of GABA. There is a lot of info on Pharma GABA and I'll post one link, hope the link will open......this version of GABA is a little more pricey, but it appears to be more effective, so far as I'm feeling results already:

www.gaba-supplement.com/pharma-gaba-review/

Sep 28, 2013 ... PharaGABA is rumored to stronger than both normal GABA and L-theanine. ...
    Pharma GABA is made by utilizing Lactobacillus hilgardii which is the same ...
    Higher Sense of relaxation and security; Lower Anxiety; Often Helps with ... The
    Benefits of GABA for Neuropathic Pain Disorder March 6, 2014.
  2. FibroJune

FibroJune Member

Thanks for the info Jam, looking forward to any updates you make.
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I started taking the NOW brand of GABA over a year ago and am now taking 3 pills at 500 mgs each with B6. I also that 5 Htp instead of anti depressants