Phoebe and others with chronic sinus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WendyC, Jun 12, 2006.

1. WendyC

WendyC New Member

Below is a list of what I have discovered and is part of the diet and supplements that I put my mother on. She has suffered for 7 years with chronic sinutitis and chronic sinus infections. She is now doing much better. More energy, no sinus symptoms.

wendyc

I have done a lot of research and here are my suggestions. First, the Mayo Clinic found that most (96%) of chronic sinusitis (sinus infections) are caused by fungus not bacteria. People develop fungus and yeast over growth when they are not eating well and their immune systems are weak. The healthiest way to eat is to consume lots of raw vegetables (raw leafy greens) and fruit. Eggs, raw nuts, cheese are other items to add. Antibiotics help to create yeast and fungal overgrowth. By the way acid reflux may be caused by yeast overgrowth as well as enzyme deficiency.

1.Most chronic sinusitis is caused by fungus/yeast overgrowth, due to poor diet, weakened immune system, repeated cycles of Antibiotics
    2.You need to deal with overall health and immune system health through diet and supplements
    3.You need to kill off the fungus/yeast and add good bacteria to your gut to aid in digestions and overall health.

Here are my suggestions; most supplements can be purchased at prohealth.com.

Overall eating for health and kill fungus/mold
    1.Eliminate all sugar, this includes high fructose syrup, corn syrup and high sucrose syrup added to most fruit drinks. Eliminate all white flour products (bread, pasta, crackers, cakes, pies). Sugar and white flour weaken your immune system, make you more susceptible to allergies, they feed tumors and feed yeast and fungus. You must eliminate these from your diet to get rid of fungus and yeast.

2.Eliminate all processed and packaged foods. Don't eat anything with hydrogenated vegetable oil or transfat, very bad for your heart and cholesterol.

3.Add good bacteria to your gut by eating yogurt every day. Stoney Field Farm Whole Plain Yogurt every day.

4.Buy Immuplex from Prohealth. This is an immune enhancer. It raises levels of Glutathione. Glutathione is the most important nutrient for overall health. One scoop a day, mix with water or milk only. It is very sensitive to acids and fruit juices which kill it.
    a. It will improve your asthma and pulmonary function.
    b. It will improve immune system
    c. It will help detox and maintain your liver

To Kill fungus and yeast
    1. Colloidal silver is an excellent anti-fungal.

To kill fungus in sinuses
    1. Have your doctor write a prescription for Sinusitis Nose Spray from Cape Drug (800-248-5978) contains sporanox, xylitol Bactroban and triamcinoline, use 1-2 sprays each nostril, twice a day. If it irritates the nose use nasal saline spray before using.

2. Also Nasal silver sprays 5-10 sprays each nostril three times a day for 7-14 days buy at www. End Fatigue.com. Wholesale from www.natural-immunogenics.com 888-328-8840

[This Message was Edited on 06/13/2006]