phosphatidyl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simonedb, Jul 2, 2008.

1. simonedb

simonedb Member

just started taking this recently
    I think it is causing calmness and feeling of well being
    however I have noticed 2x now, dawned on me today, that it can make me drowsy if take during day, realllllly bad, like want to nap--I don't normally take naps, I take lie-downs but don't usually sleeep
    so will take it at night from now on
    I wonder too if it mixed weird with what I ate on some days to cause more of this reaction, not sure wht foods might combine with it that way.
    anybody else notice this?

one other thing I noticed that may coincide with it, I have been needing to pee a lot more frequently, not sure what that is coinciding with but I think that is the newest thing I have added in alone lately.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/02/2008]
  2. Catseye

Catseye Member

which one, choline or serine? If it's making you drowsy I'm guessing choline . . .
  3. simonedb

simonedb Member

it says 100mg of each choline and serine
    and 50 mg inositol
    I didnt notice all that when I bought it, it was the only kind in the store here and it says on label serine.......
    is the simplified protocol sposed to be only serine ?
  4. Catseye

Catseye Member

I think the simplified meth protocol calls for serine but I don't think it means you have to avoid the choline. I was taking them both at the same time for a long time. Now I don't need either one anymore.

As for the frequent urination, does it happen during the night? Are you taking any herbs? Many herbs have diuretic properties and even things that didn't bother me before I got sick seemed to make me urinate constantly and dehydrate me easily after I got sick - like caffeine and coconut water.