photo--collage

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sacajawea2, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

Hi all...I was able to put up a photo of MCL on my profile...I'll keep updating the photos...just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeee the essence of this photo...what a treat for you to share this miracle with us, Rainbow...
    SJ

PS
    All three chicks...two of which were hatched in a heated dog dish with a lightbulb...talk about amazing
    The one with the mirror, I'm not sure who's who...so sweet

[This Message was Edited on 10/12/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/20/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/23/2009]

They look red to me too...and like they have thicker coats?

[This Message was Edited on 10/25/2009]

[This Message was Edited on 10/26/2009]

[This Message was Edited on 10/27/2009]

[This Message was Edited on 10/31/2009]

[This Message was Edited on 11/15/2009]

[This Message was Edited on 11/18/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/23/2009]
  2. jole

jole Member

What a wonderful picture!! It looks like MCL is doing well....that's great! It also looks like he's going to have lots of company really soon....................isn't life wonderful, full of love, and spiritually fulfilling? ............Jole
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2009]
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

His feathers are so thick and fluffy. Exciting to see what Rain was describing. In this pic - the chicks inside have pecked partially through? Is this where he was talking to them? Wow - I love this true story!

Rain - what a great job you did! I'm still so amazed.

SJ - HI! So great to see you here! Thanks for posting these pics. Hope things are going well for you.
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

WHAT A GREAT PHOTO AND EXTREME CUTENESS. Cute little one. Thanks for the photo!!!!!
  5. springwater

springwater Active Member

fantastic to listen to the developments re MCL and the chicklings. Its just bringing tears
    to my eyes imagining little MCL who went thru such a tough time himself watching over
    the newborns and cheeping over them in concern. I am glad glad glad.

Rainbow, can imagine just how uncomfortable it must have been trying to sleep on
    a hard bathroom floor..bless your gentle loving soul for the loving that you are
    showing towards these little fellow beings of ours.

God Bless
  6. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

You are getting great photos and I can now see a book entitled "MCL and Me, Hatching Our Way Through Life."
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have seen some sweet things posted on this board, but I do believe these chicks take first prize! How wonderful of you to share this with everyone.

I bet there was not a dry eye around here watching those little chicks hatch!

Been years since I have seen such a wonderful sight!

Thank you for sharing, I so enjoyed those little hatchlings, trears and all.................

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I agree -- life is so full of wonder and often so sweet it allows us to take the focus off our troubles...

I'll post the photo of the tiny umbilical cord next to MCL after awhile...how she got that to continue to nourish MCL is incredible.

Love,
    SJ
  9. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

How does a new born rooster look. Does he look much the same as a new born hen and then starts to mature looking differently? Have you ever had a new born rooster?
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Which chick is MCL - the yellow head blonde in the back - or the one on the bottom/front?
  11. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I think this was taken yesterday...aren't they so sweet?
  12. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Each new photo is so clear and detailed and I can see MCL and the other chicks so well. They are all great photos.
  13. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I came here today hoping to see the latest photo of MCL and saw the picture from yesterday. I am so spoiled with all these great photos.
  14. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I just love hearing about MCL and all the chicks and the great photos. It's like reading chapters from a book that you can't put down!!!
  15. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

in the mirror...I believe taken yesterday.
  16. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

He is a cutey and those tiny tail feathers!!!! I love this whole MCL story. [Cesar the cat is up here on the desk looking right into my face as if to say "Yes, MCL is cute, but this adorable and cute kitty is supposed to be fed right now, so shake your tail feathers off that chair and feed us!!]
  17. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

MCL'a real siblings..... sitting on the wire from the light.... amazing how they fly up there and land on it

Hi all...am sick, just had to pick up one kid from school and am going back to bed but wanted to put new pic up...
  18. springwater

springwater Active Member

Saja - sorry to hear you are unwell...hope you get rested nice today..thanks for the
    latest pic....the chickies seem to be doing well aint they? the little troopers

Rainbow - you are being kept very busy looking after all these little feathered ones..
    one does wonder how they manage in the wild doesnt one? If they dont have mom
    to care for them...and comfort them...must be a tough life..poor lil chickadees, but not
    these, they are soooo lucky to have been born in your loving care. Good karma from
    somewhere, Im betting.

My pigeons are no longer little chickies. Lol. Last i peeked they are rather grown big
    with yellow fluff all gone to grey downy feathers..although one of the parents is white
    with black spots, both chickies went after the other parent.

Im guessing soon they are going to try out their wings..aaaah, another miracle of
    nature accomplished... these parents were soo thorough, they never left the chicks
    alone ever...one of them was always there. I have two other chickies born same time,
    on another window ledge and these guys seem to have survived natures perils too,
    theyre also grown to half size and i expect them to take wing soon...thats four young
    new pigeons going off to seek their place in the sun then...hahaha.

God Bless

19. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

SJ, thanks for the new photo and I enjoyed it. I am very sorry you are sick and I'm hoping you will feel better soon. Your photos have been fantastic and inspiring and I thank you so much for them. So please take time to rest in bed.

Rainbow, you did a fantastic job in giving MCL and his friends a great new home and it sounds wonderful.
  20. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I just got this photo this morning...wow, has MCL grown up! And Rainbow says he/she loves the camera...lookin' like Betty Davis in this photo, what a star! I hope this posts, as am having some intermittant computer issues...it's only behaving some of the time!

Thanks Two Cats for you concern and prayer...my girl and I had the flu or virus. She ended up missing three days but is on the mend. She couldn't go back as long as she had symptoms but it was mild. We've still got the cough, which has given me bad headaches. I have one now...woke up with it, yuck. I'm still recovering from all recent events and promise to keep resting and not add to my stress...

SW, the pigeons sound so adorable!

Love to you all!
    SJ