Photo problems.....Help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kathleen12, May 23, 2008.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

For some reason, I am having trouble uploading photos to my profile.

I clicked to replace my photo in my profile and chose a pic of my cat Jazz which was taken on my digital camera. It takes super long for the progress bar to fill up and still no photo shows up. So finally, when it does....a couple of DAYS later, I try again with a different photo. Same thing again. I tried to replace that with a pic of Lizzie yesterday and this morning it finally shows up. I got to view it once as soon as I logged in but now it is back to the pic of Jazz again. Apparently, you all can see Lizzie, but I am only seeing Jazz again. What's up?
  2. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I see a pic of an adorable little Sam! I would like to see the photo of the snow also since we only get snow down here about every 5-8 years.

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully sonone will read this who knows how to do this.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yesterday the picture was a blue-black cat. Today it's a beautiful collie.

Following is all the technical info I know about posting pictures:

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Kathleen et al,

Now I see a beautiful collie picture. I know this is frustrating !!

Does anyone know how to scan a pic and then put it into a bio. ?

I went into my pics in my computer photo album and somehow I cannot find any picture of myself or myself with others in the family.

We are way behind with that and also haven't been taking as many pics as we used to. I have loads of regular pictures in boxes. Haven't a clue of wht I am going t do witht hem all someday.

Hope you get this figured out and hope I can too. A computer tech I am NOT.

Hugs to all, Granni
  5. kjade

kjade New Member

Do you get an error message when you are trying to post the pic? I have in the past, and it said to save the pic as a different file extension in paint, then try to upload again. I think they must be jpeg files, if I'm not mistaken.

Right now, I see a pic of a Collie.....very pretty pooch btw!
  6. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Kjm....I also have Norton, but didn't know that may have something to do with this.

Kjade....There is never an error message during my attempt. And I checked to see if it was the correct file and it is a jpeg file. Oh well.....

Thanks for the compliment on my baby.
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I can see Lizze, and she's absolutely beautiful, she looks like a sweet heart!

Any news yet?????