Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by BonnieB, Mar 18, 2002.

1. BonnieB

BonnieB New Member

Anyone want to see our ugly mugs? I have included a pic of me and My husband Ray if anyone is interested to see what we look like.Just go to my bio.
  2. mom

mom New Member

You sure don't look old enough to be grampa and grandma.
    Does Ray always smile that bright. If he smiled that big in the morning around me I think I would kill him.
    Don is lucky as he rarely smiles. When he does you can't see it for the beard and mustache.
    Isn't cfs the pits. I have had it for 25 years and fibro for 46. I am 46 almost 47 now and have one grandson aged 15 months.
    Can't wait for summer because I am going to kidnap him for a week 2 if I am lucky. They live about 8 hours away.
    take care
    mom lynda
  3. BonnieB

BonnieB New Member

Just one of Rays many charicteristics(sp) that I fell in love what a smile!!! My sweet Honey Bun!!! LOL And That smile is like a "Ray" of sunshine in my life.
  4. kazzer

kazzer New Member

Hello Bonnie,

your photo is appreciated as it's nice to put a picture to the posts.

I put an old one on from my school days (that's me on the left) as i'm not quite so brave and it's the first time i've managed to add a photo to anything. Took a lot of patience for me to sit and do it so any advice would be appreciated.

Take care
    Bye for now
    [This Message was Edited on 12/02/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/02/2003]