Photoluminescence/UV blood irrad.-anybody?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Jun 30, 2003.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

I just read about this in a health newsletter, and am fascinated. It seems like maybe the most cost-effective way to get rid of pathogens in the blood/body, with the least systemic side effects.

Did a search on this board about this subject, and found RachelLeah's question about it 10/05/02 -- PamJ had tried 8 weeks of it with no results but Dbboss had great results and urged PamJ to try it for at least 10 treatments.

Would love to have an update if Dbboss still reads this board, if PamJ tried it a bit more, and did RachelLeah try it ????

Also, any one else try it??. (Somebody posted in May with negative results, but I seem to recall she had a lot of other physical problems as well.)

Thanks all!
    Victoria
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Hoping somebody will see this!

Thanks, Victoria
  3. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Sorry .. I have not tried this..BUT if I were close to a doc who did it..and if I could afford it..I would give it a try.

I have read about it several times. I think I would be REAL choosy on what doc did the treatment. I would look up the original docs who started using it and if I could not get to them..I would ask them for referals to docs in your area that could do a good job for you.

If I remember correctly..this procedure has been around for a while. And has had some excellant results. But it falls under the alternative label.

I wish you much God given guidance and if you have it done..please, by all means let us know how it went.

Have a good evening...Sherry