Physchologist App Is Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BlueSky555, May 30, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Well, it's finally here and I know some of you have already responded to a post that I posted last week. I was nervous but I'm not as nervous as I was.

This appt was not ordered by SSD but wanted to go before they sent me to one of their Drs.

Anyway, question is, I know ya'll mentioned NOT wearing makeup to ALJ hearing etc. This does not apply to what I'm doing today so I should dress and act like I do rather than the ALJ hearing-looking sick because I AM sick? Like wearing make-up, etc? I don't wear that much make-up anyway as I don't feel like putting it on every day (but don't wear at all when home).

I do appreciate your responses,

Thank you,
    BlueSky555
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

bump

I just realized I mispelled it[This Message was Edited on 05/30/2006]
  3. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I'll just be myself. I appreciate the information but sorry, I just don't understand it. It's rather long and each time I try to begin to read it, I lose it and my mind is wandering somewhere totally different.

Again, I am VERY thankful for you sending this to me and maybe I can print it out and have someone read and explain to me.

Have a wonderful day,

BlueSky555
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Thats what I did.I'm me I'm sick.All I wore was black slacks and white shirt.

I told the judge that I was making 4000.00 a month and all I am going to get from ssd is 704.00.I told her who in there right mind would fake being sick for that kind of money.

I also told her that I enjoyed working and had just gotten a promotion so why would I give all that up to stay home for no reason.Said I am sick and you can see by my records that I have been to many doctors and have had many test .I am not going to give up and am still going to try and find something that will totally give me my life back.

The one test that really proved to even there doctor who was there at the hearing was A Neuropsychological Evaluation.During this testing they found frontal lobe dysfunction.

They also concluded that my relative weaknesses on test of working memory are consistent with the pattern of deficites associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

They also found that my forgetting were i left things are caused by my frontal lobe system disruption.They also concluded that I have difficulties with executive functioning.

I have given you a little of what went on with that test.

The ssd Doctor was impressed that I had that test done and he also concluded that I could no longer work.

I hope I have helped a little.

Be you your sick and I'm sure they will see that you are.

Good luck to you.Keep us posted.

Sue
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up prayers for you for the whole situation.

Love,
    Judy