Physical Evaluation for Function

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allamerican7, Sep 23, 2008.

1. allamerican7

allamerican7 New Member

What are your experiences?

What do you know of Novacare and fibromyalgia....this is suppose to be a four hour test only
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

for you...
  3. celeste1226

celeste1226 New Member

What is this test for? is it for SS or LTD or your PCP. or am I off track here. I have never been asked to do one. Not sure what Novacare is but I do know what Fibromyalgia is. Please be more specific, for me at least.

4. allamerican7

allamerican7 New Member

Principal insurance is requesting a range of motion, etc. to see how I would work longterm etc. for the insurance.

They want more information that will be on top of what my docs, Mayo, Mayo Pain Rehabilitation Clinic, and ten years of dealing this........

Does this help?
  5. allamerican7

allamerican7 New Member

they want to see if I am able to job that I was doing or what I actually can do.....percentages of what I can or cannot do.

I am not sure if this is a good thing...obviously...

I have fibro....had back surgery two years ago and I have limited range of motion since then......also carpel tunnel in both hands....

I am in more control of the fibro part.....mainly because I moderate more.....I am afraid that if they put me back to work that I will lose that control......and you know what happens then.......back on the roller coaster