Physical Therepy Drop out.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donmia, Sep 9, 2002.

1. donmia

donmia New Member

Hi
    Well i didnt actually drop out. They dropped me. They were trying a new machine on me. I mentioned it here before. Its called the Alpha Stem.They used it on about 6 people where i go. And all but 2 of us were helped.
    They dicharged me today as, it isnt helping me at all. My muscles are as tight and sore as when i started.
    But , i suppose it will look good for my disability hearing. It was cancelled last minute and not resheduled as of yet.
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
    I feel like ive been thrown out of school. lol
    Take Care
    Donna
  2. donmia

donmia New Member

Hi
    Well i didnt actually drop out. They dropped me. They were trying a new machine on me. I mentioned it here before. Its called the Alpha Stem.They used it on about 6 people where i go. And all but 2 of us were helped.
    They dicharged me today as, it isnt helping me at all. My muscles are as tight and sore as when i started.
    But , i suppose it will look good for my disability hearing. It was cancelled last minute and not resheduled as of yet.
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
    I feel like ive been thrown out of school. lol
    Take Care
    Donna
  3. toniad

toniad New Member

I could only hope and pray they would kick me out...lol.
    I'm sorry though, that they couldn't help you there. Someone else mentioned water therapy, I must say, that helps me more than any other therapy I've had.
    It's hard the first month or so, but after that it gets easier.

Well wishes!!!
    Tonia D.
  4. donmia

donmia New Member

bump
    Hi
    Someone said if you put bump your post would go on top again.
    thanks for the replies. I never heard of warm water pool therepy. But i do know that if i am in a lot of pain, i take a warm whirlpool bath and it does help , at least for a while. What exactly is the warm water pool therepy.Hope you guys are having a pain free (or less) day.
    Donna