Physician in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

A while ago, someone asked for names of doctors in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. I finally remembered the name of the physician I saw when I lived there. His name is Steven L. Gershon, and he's at 160 Kingsley Lane, #500, DePaul Med. Atrium, Norfolk, VA 23505 (757) 889-5681 (this is affiliated with DePaul Hospital). He is also at 1788 Republic Road, #200, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 (757) 422-2966. His specialty is Physical Medicine and I liked him very much. He is the one who originally told me about FMS and he's very respectful and nice. I hope this helps whoever it was who asked about physicians in the Tidewater area.
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

A while ago, someone asked for names of doctors in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. I finally remembered the name of the physician I saw when I lived there. His name is Steven L. Gershon, and he's at 160 Kingsley Lane, #500, DePaul Med. Atrium, Norfolk, VA 23505 (757) 889-5681 (this is affiliated with DePaul Hospital). He is also at 1788 Republic Road, #200, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 (757) 422-2966. His specialty is Physical Medicine and I liked him very much. He is the one who originally told me about FMS and he's very respectful and nice. I hope this helps whoever it was who asked about physicians in the Tidewater area.
  3. j-bearmama

j-bearmama New Member

Hi Annette,
    I live in Suffolk. Nice to meet a "local".
    I have been going to the "cronic Pain" support meetings at Obici Hospital in Suffolk. They are on the last Thurs of the month. EXCEPT this month they are the thursday before Holloween, (so everyone can take kids trick or treating).
    They are at 7pm at Obici Hospital. You can call the Hosp for more info.
    you can email me at i8bambi@mindspring.com if you would like to talk to a "local". Always good to have someone to talk to that understands!
    Just put FMS in subject line. We tend to delete "unknown" emails. Too much junk email out there ya know.
    Hope to get an email from you soon.
    J-bearmama

[ advertisement ]