Pic of Kimberly Anne

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poets, Aug 19, 2008.

1. poets

poets Member

My daughter and son-in-law just e-mailed me pictures that they took on his digital camera today and I put little Kimberly's picture on my profile with Adam's help. I thought you would like to share in the excitement :) In the picture Angela has her upside down, but if you turn your head you'll see her really good! She's just a little over a day old. I'll try to get a picture up of Jonathan too.

[This Message was Edited on 08/19/2008]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow look at all that Hair! She looks beautiful! and so does her Mom!,,,,,,my youngest girls name is Kymberlie Jean,,,,,,It's a Good name i think!,,,,,Thanks for the photo and enjoy being Gramma again!,,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,,Sis
  3. poets

poets Member

Angela had the same type of hair when she was born but it was curly. Her son Jonathan had the same hair as Kimberly too. I think they get it from their great grandma. I was born bald as a billiard ball!

I like your spelling of the name Kimberly. My daughter named the baby after her best friend who died at age fourteen in a plane crash. That was how she had spelled her name.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Special Names! My Dad Named me after him (YEA!),,,,,His name is Sidney,,,,Well I Got Sydney ,,,for the spelling,,,,so,,,Thought i would give Kym the "Y" in her name when she came along,,,,,,lolol....and Jean is after My Auntie,,,

How wonderful that Angela Named her after Her friend Kimberlie!,,,,,,,It will really fun for you to have a Baby granddaughter!,,,,,,You are blessed!,,,,,,,Sis
  5. springwater

springwater Active Member

Thats a precious picture of your daughter and brand new granddaughter......Angela is so pretty and so is the little one...and thats a lovely lacy white gown baby is wearing....

God Bless
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Just stopping in to say Hi and to ask how things are going with Baby Kimberly?,,,,,and her Brother of course!,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,,,Sis